"Hey! hey! I got something," Taehyung says pulling up the footage from a street camera.

"She got out of where they were holding her," Seokjin gasps.

"Wait, no Ja-kyung please don't tell me you fell for that," Hoseok adds.

"Fuck, someone else has a hold of her now," Jungkook angrily balls up his fists.

"Can you get a location on the street camera? Maybe a different angle to see the license plate number. We can find that way easier," Jimin suggests and Taehyung gets to work.

It wasn't hard to find the location of the house Ethan and his mother were holding her, what was difficult was to find another camera to see the license plate number. Taehyung knew how important it was to find this out on time because the more time it took the farther those men took her.

"Give Taehyung some space to work guys," I instructed the rest of the boys to let Taehyung focus on finding this information.

After close to an hour Taehyung was able to find out everything.

"She was taken last night, and they stopped for gas about three hours after getting her. You won't believe who or where they are holding her," Taehyung scoffs.

"Who?"

"Where?"

"Remember our old safe house IRIS, some men that worked for El Diablo has her there?" Taehyung adds.

"So they are in our safe house? We need to leave now!" Jimin says panicked.

"Jimin, what is going on?" Yoongi asks lowly.

"If they try to get into HQ, or hack IRIS the house will blow up. None of their information is in IRIS' database," Jimin's eyes are full of tears.

"Don't cry, she is going to be fine. We will get there on time," I hugged him.

Ja-kyungs POV

"Do you know where we are Ja-kyung?" a man said pushing me inside this gorgeous house.

"No," I spat and tried to get out of another mans grip.

"Kid doesn't even know the house her mother was kidnapped from," another man said.

"El Diablo, our old boss. Yeah we helped him kidnap her. Around the same time she found out she was pregnant with you and ruined our chances at getting cash," the man added.

"Rumor has it, the chip was passed down to you during your birth as they saved you when she died," he continued.

"I don't have a chip in me, I swear," I grunted.

"That's where you are wrong, you see your best friends mom. She was there the day of your birth, she gave you an injection with the microchip and it's somewhere inside that body of yours," he lifted my head to look at me.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked in fear.

"We unfortunately do not know how to get it out of you, so we got to do some babysitting. I have men downstairs using IRIS. One of your uncles pride and joy softwares, to look for someone who can help us," he said leading me down some stairs where I saw two men looking at this panel in the wall.

"This should be open by know!" he yelled.

"Sorry boss, it's finger print and retina scan. We aren't in the system, we tried twice and a third time wrong this place can blow," one of his minions warned.

"Get her to do it, she has genes of two members who trained here," he shoved me to his two workers.

"If my uncles made this, it's high-tech. It won't work, I am not registered you are going to kill us," I warned but they didn't care.

They held my head and hand for the tech to scan.

"Daughter of Y/n and RM," IRIS chanted.

"Yes, I think this worked," the man clapped.

"Not yet registered, safe house will self-destruct in 10 seconds," IRIS added and the men pushed and shoved out of the way and up the stairs leaving me behind.

"7"

"6"

"5"

"Fuck," I murmured and sped up the stairs, it was hard because my hands were tied.

I made it to the front door which was wide open and "1" the safe house blew and I was caught in it and blown yards from where I was standing.

I groaned in pain, my head was pounding and my ears were ringing. I rolled onto my back and heard footprints come closer. My body was in so much pain, and I could not make out who it was because I was so disoriented.

"The name is Soobin, my team and I are here to save you," I heard the voice but couldn't tell who it belonged to.

"p-please," was all I can mutter before I knocked out.

A/n a little txt coming in the ending and this is the end of this book! There is going to be a third and final book for this series! I will update again when I have published the new book which will have BTS and TXT in the new book. I hope you have enjoyed this fanfic universe and thank you for showing so much love!!! I hope you'll come back for the next part!