04 - Show You Around

Chapter 3

Pietro's Pov:

We rush into the office not wanting to be late.

"Hi, you guys must be Pietro and Wanda, right? I'm Phil Coulson," the guy at a desk smiles.

"That's us, are you the secretary?" Wanda asks.

"That is me, Principal Fury is just talking to someone but then he will give you two your schedules." He explains.

"Okay," I smile.

Just then we see a boy with long black hair walk out of the office smirking at Phil.

"How'd it go?" Phil asks him starting to smile.

"Just one detention, he's still talking too- oh hi there, my name's Loki." He turns to us.

"Pietro and Wanda,"

Just then this person with a buzz cut and glasses walks out the office. He walks straight past us and grabs Loki's wrist.

"Wanda and Pietro" Principal Fury calls from his door.

We walk in and he gives us our time tables. He talks a bit about the school and expectations. Then he calls someone.

"I've called down two students to show you around, you can wait outside for them," he tells us.

"Okay thank you," Wanda replies as we walk out.

There's two students talking to Phil.

"Hi my name's Natasha Romanoff and this is Clint Barton." a girl with red hair smiles.

"Hi," the boy, Clint, mumbles.

"Wanda and Pietro" Wanda says.

"Hi"

"Bye guys," Phil waves. He seems really nice.

"So where are you guys from?" Natasha asks.

"Sokovia" I reply.

"Oh! I'm from Russia." she smiles.

Clint looks at her surprised a little. She looks back at him and half smiles.

Just then Loki walks up. "Hey guys can I join you?"

"Sure, who are you avoiding?" Clint asks.

"Zola," he replies.

"Is that the boy who was in the office?" I ask.

"Yeah, he's pissed cause I only got one detention and he got two" Loki smirks.

"Okay then.." Wanda awkwardly smiles. We decided earlier that if we don't know what to say or do we should just smile.

"What classes do you guys have first?" Natasha asks.

"Science" I answer.

"Me too," Clint smiles.

"I have history," Wanda says.

"Same!" Natasha laughs. I don't know what was funny so I just awkwardly join in a little.

"Loki what do you have?" Clint asks.

"Physics" Loki replies. "So does Zola, Justin, Thanos, and Obadiah."

"That sucks." Natasha sighs frowning.

"Who are those people?" Wanda asks.

"They're all bullies." Loki wrinkles his nose.

"Oh," I smile awkwardly and Clint looks at me confused.

We end up going around the whole school twice. Loki, Natasha and Clint all seem pretty cool.

Apparently Loki is always in trouble and barely goes to class. Natasha's on the Cheer team and Martial Arts team. Clint's on the football team.

"We should probably head to class now," Natasha says as we approach the office again.

"Okay, thanks for showing us around! See you in English Pietro," Wanda smiles, she and Natasha turn down a hallway.

Loki, Clint and I keep walking then Loki sees someone in the distance.

"Uh okay bye guys!" He whispers before sprinting away in the opposite direction.

"Bye..." I smile and Clint gives me a weird look

"Come on," Clint drags me into a classroom.

"Is this the science room?" I ask.

"No. We're just hiding from Thanos." He replies.

"Oh," I see a big dude walk past the door. His hair is dyed purple. Interesting.

I then realize we're in a closet. And like inches apart. I start smiling and I can sense Clint looking at me.

"Okay let's go," Clint takes my arm reaching for the door.

"Okay." we leave the closet and I'm still smiling. I need to stop.