Cheater [MK]

Pairing : Mark x Reader
Genre : Angst/Fluff
Warning : Slightly Mature 🔞

Requested by vldhsk 💕

(。’▽’。)♡

“Cheating is a choice. Not a mistake.”

☆☆☆

Today was a long day at work. I had called my husband Mark to tell him that I won't be home until 11pm and not to worry because my company car will drop me, but luckily, the Boss said that the girls can go home early since its not safe for women to wonder around at night. I was very happy as I thought of surprising my cute Mark, so I ordered a take out from our favorite restaurant and went home. It was currently just 9:02pm so I thought we'll get a good time to spend together.

As I put the key inside the keyhole, I heard some odd noises from my apartment. "Ah- you're so good!" I heard Mark panting a moaning. Wait what the heck?

"Yes yes yes yes... Oh my gosh..." he moaned even louder. Is he cheating on me? No no no Y/N, you're thinking too much. He is your husband! Maybe he just misses having sex with you and he is jerking himself off.

"Mark, honey, are you—" I stopped dead in my tracks upon opening the door. I couldn't believe it. My eyes widened and I gasped loudly as the food packet just fell on the ground and I took a step back. Tears were pooling in my eyes and I didn't know what to do. This can't be.... Please be a nightmare... Please...

But it was no nightmare. Mark was sitting on the couch and a girl or rather I should call her a disgusting slut was on her knees sucking him off. I was so disgusted, I felt like puking then and there.

"Baby!" he immediately stood up buttoning up his pants as he brisk walked towards me and tried to hold my arm but I moved away from his touch.

"Don't you dare lay those filthy hands on me Mark Lee!" I exclaimed not before giving him a tight slap across his face as more tears came out of my eyes.

"Y/N I can explain!" he said hurriedly, his own eyes getting watery as his brows furrowed up.

"What? What is there to explain? Tell me you weren't cheating on me!" I shouted at him fisting my palms in sheer anger. But of course... He just hung his head low.

"So who is that slut you were fucking huh?" I scoffed as sarcastically as possible.

"I wasn't..." Mark mumbled shamelessly looking up at me with pleading eyes.

"Oh yeah right." I chuckled in sarcasm and crossed my arms. "I ruined your plan of fucking her. You were just getting started." I said.

"Excuse me bitch, who are you calling a slut huh?" that girl walked up to me accusingly but before I could say anything Mark spoke first.