I Love You [T]

Pairing : Ten x Reader
Genre : Fluff

Requested by Felixtree_ 💟💟

“I never thought I'd love you so much

“I never thought I'd love you so much...”

☆☆☆

I dressed up early in the morning as I checked the time in my phone. 10:10 am. I sighed. Why did Ten call me so suddenly and ask me to meet at the cafe two blocks away from my house? I hope everything's okay...

I walked down the road, still thinking what must've been up with Ten to call me so suddenly. He sounded flustered over the call. He was stuttering and giggling at the same time. It almost made me laugh to be honest. Aigoo... That loud boy...

I entered the cafe as I smiled at a waiter. I was a regular customer so the staff knew me very well. I took seat near the huge glass window.

"Ma'am for you." suddenly a waiter came up to me and set down a black tray with a card and a plate of my favorite chocolate cake on it. It even had rose petals. I shot a confused look at the waiter. "What's this?" I wondered.

"Ma'am a gentleman told me to give this to you once you arrive. He's already paid the bill." said the waiter and after bowing, went away.

I shrugged as I opened the card to read what's in it. There was a cute picture of a big light pink teddy bear with a red heart and there it was written,

Dear Y/N,

So you finally got here! I am so nervous and excited now!!!
After eating up your cake please walk over to the second floor of the cafe! I'll be waiting xx

-Ten ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

I laughed at the cute teddy he'd drawn beside his name. What was all this about? Was he again in the mood of another joke or what? I quickly ate my chocolate cake savouring at.

Then I got up with my wallet as I headed upstairs to the second floor. It was relatively empty except a couple of people scattered here and there.

"Ma'am come with me." said a waiter as I nodded and followed him. Me took me to a table where my favourite Cappuccino was placed. There was a white heart on the upper layer as I took a sip. A smile crept up my face and when I was about to take a tissue to wipe my upper lip, I noticed there was something written on it.

Dear Y/N,

Hope you enjoyed you favourite cappuccino!
Sorry you have to pay for it because I don't have anymore money left...
I forgot my wallet at home while in a hurry hehe xoxo

-Ten ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

I rolled my eyes, the smile never leaving my face as I went to pay the bill for my drink. The waiter gladly accepted the money and said, "Ma'am the gentleman has told you to meet him on the terrace." then he walked away.