𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 34

(A/N: I just want to give a shout-out to HugeBendyFan321 for helping me with this Chapter! She helped me A LOT with this. So... go check out her books as well! She deserves it and thank you!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Name's) POV

  I left BEN's room to go and see Jeff.
I'm stating to ask myself why BEN cares about me so damn much. I mean, he didn't before, so what's the difference now? They're killers, not lovers... they're not supposed to care for shit.

  'What happened while I was gone? What happened to Jeff, BEN, EJ, and Slender?'

  I sighed shakily and I stop for a moment in my tracks, then lean against the wall to take a breather. Jeff's room wasn't that far from BEN's but, I'm worried about him. Even since I came into the Mansion... Jeff's been... acting weird, but when does he not?

  Warm liquid ran down my cheeks at the negative thoughts. I quickly wipe them up and push myself off the wall, continuing to make my way to Jeff's room.

  While I was walking, I heard some angry shots. Possibly, from Jeff's room.

  "Alright, let's go see if he's alright." I said to myself, I knocking on his bedroom door.

  "What the hell do you want?!" An irritated voice snarls on the other side. "It's me, Jeff. (Name). I came to... check up on you. Are you feeling alright?"

  There was a moment of silence before I heard footsteps walking towards the door where I was. My breath hitched as soon as Jeff swung open the door. I stare at him for a while, in his bright blue orbs.

  He didn't say anything, just like BEN, but he hugged me tightly. I stumbled back from shock and slowly hugged him back. "It's okay, Jeff. I'm fine."

  He growls, "The hell you are! What the hell happened?! You were gone for weeks and when BEN said that he hasn't seen you in a while, that pissed me off!!" He punched the wall right next to my head, which lead me to flinch at his sudden action.

  'W-what the hell?! Why is he acting like this?!'

  "Jeff, calm down! I'm fi-!" He cut me off in the middle of my sentence by growling in a deep, yet irritated manner. "Who. Hurt. You?" I just stared at him in disbelief as to why he's acting like this. He's... insane!!

  But, I found out he was talking about my gash on the side of my ribcage. I sighed and lifted my shirt up to show him. He just glared at it and balled his fists tightly. "Who hurt you?! Who the hell did this?!?" He yelled, making me flinch and back up against the wall.

  "N-No one hurt me, J-Jeff. I-I don't know w-what caused this. Slender and EJ are working on i-it." I gulped nervously.

  'I want to leave.... right now! I just... don't want to be near him at this state that he's in. Does he normally act like this? Is it normal for him? IS IT NORMAL FOR ANYONE HERE?!?!'

  By now, I'm a sobbing mess and I rush out of there quickly before things start to escalate further. And I wasn't allowing it to get to that point.

  'What would've happened if I were to stay there? Would Jeff had just killed me right then and there?'

  I was slightly hurt by his action. Seeing him enraged like that, really scared the shit out of me. He was perfectly fine before when him and BEN practically kidnapped me, taking me into the Mansion. Not to mention, he had that... look in his eyes.

  The lust for killing.

  And I think... he made me his moving target. And that was definitely not a good thing. Whatever made him go insane, was making him target me.

  If looks can kill.... he can kill me quicker than anything I've ever experienced before.

  'Did he go somewhere or do something while I was gone?? If so, what happened and how did it happen? For now... it's best to just avoid him at all costs right now'

  He could've killed me... and I wouldn't have been aware of his lust for blood. Not to mention, I wouldn't have been aware of what he's been going through.

  'Oh, Jeff.... just what the hell are you thinking?'

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒚𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒂 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 (Discontinued!!!!) 🎉