𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14

(A/N: Thank you guys!! Already a hundred reads!! I'm so happy that you guys enjoy this! ❤❤💚💚🎉🎊)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Name)'s POV

Masky and Hoodie led me to my room. When I walked in, the walls were a turquoise color, the carpet was soft, silky, and black, had a desk, had a slightly bigger closet compared to the one at my house, and a king size bed.

The desk had two desks' diagonal from each other, but connected with a metal bar on each side. The paint was a deep; dark blue and there was a chair that was matte black. And the best part is... it's a rolling chair!

'I should have fun with this. Hehe!'

Before Masky and Hoodie walked out, Masky turned to me and said where the rooms are located up here, that I could decorate as I wished, and that I needed to find Slender Man once I finished. But, then I realized, that I don't have any of my belongings here. As much as I want to decorate, I can't.

'I might as well find Slender Man, considering the fact that I don't have any of my things here. I could just ask him if I could take someone with me to go grab my things' I pondered.

I made my way downstairs, making some thumps and bumps, along with the creaking sounds that the stairs made. It made me cringe every time because I wouldn't want to wake up everybody in the mansion.

I walked into the living room, and saw that BEN made a "Man Cave" of some sort. But, to be honest, it was kinda adorable in some way. I didn't know why though. It turns out that the Creepypasta's here aren't as bad as they say on Wattpad and on the Creepypasta website. I noticed that Jeff hasn't came back yet.

'SLAM!' I jumped at the sound of the door. I quickly look over and see that Jeff is here. I turned my head back to BEN and I'm surprised he didn't even hear that. But, I shrugged it off and continued to watch BEN play his game. I didn't notice that Jeff saw me, walking over to me, then tapped a finger on my shoulder.

I yelped startled at the sudden touch. "Dammit, Jeff! You scared the living hell out of me!" I whispered, yelled, while putting a hand over my heart.

He laughed, "Hehe. Sorry 'bout that, doll face. Why are you put here, aren't you supposed to be asleep by now?" Jeff raised an eyebrow. "Well... Masky and Hoodie led me to my room-"

"Wait... you have your own room?! No fair! I had to share a room with BEN until faceless decided to let me stay." "'Faceless'?" I raised an eyebrow, tilting my head in confusion. "Oh, yeah. I call Slender 'faceless' because he has no face and...yea." He said, while rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh, ok. Speaking of Slender Man, I'm trying to find him because he said that he needed to talk to me. So, can you take me to his office, please?"

"Uh, sure, ok. By the way, I never go your name." "Oh... it's (Name)."

"Nice name." I felt heat rise to me cheeks. "T-thanks."

"Well, let's get going so BEN doesn't see us, then having a breakdown saying that we 'made' him lose." He chuckled. I nodded my head and we started making our way to Slender Man's office.