Coffe Shop

Today after class I wanted to say something to her but my nerves wouldn't let me. I decided to just go to this coffee spot up the street from campus to study and just be alone like I normally do.
I couldn't believe who I saw walking through the door. It was her, Professor García. She was walking towards me too. I couldn't breathe.
"Hey, can I sit with you?" She asked.
I looked up at her and we made eye contact and I think I came on myself. "Yeah sure" I finally said.
"I see you're studying for my class."
"I am. I like to stay ahead."
"I like that."
"I've never seen you here before what brings you here?"
"You."
"Excuse me?" I said caught off guard at how blunt she was.
"You're the reason I'm here."
"Okay, what about me?"
"So you're going to act like you don't be fucking me in your mind while I'm trying to teach you?"
Completely shocked I'm just thinking how does she know this but clearly it's probably how I look at her.
She got up and whispered in my ear sexily "meet me in the restroom.."
I watched her sexy ass walk away and then I started to think was I really about to do this. I mean I really wanted her but it could probably cause conflict down the line. I said fuck it and started walking towards the restroom, I knocked then opened the door and there she was with this devious look on her face. I closed the door behind me and made sure I locked it. I pressed my body up against the door and she walked over to me and pressed her body up against mine.
"Am I making things up?"
"No I want you. Badly." At this point I just went for it and grabbed her face and started kissing her. I could tell she liked it by the way she started groping my body. This woman had me so hot and turned on.
I had fantasized about this moment for so long that I still felt like I was dreaming.
I lost it when she stopped kissing my lips and started kissing her way down to my neck. She traced her tongue along side my neck and then sucked gently. I let out a moan. In the process of doing this she finds a way to pull my pants and panties down letting her fingers find my sweet spot. "Is this how wet you leave my classroom?" She whispered. Before I could even answer she dropped to her knees and placed my left leg over her shoulder and kissed my clit softly. I closed my eyes. I felt her tongue glide over my clit then she started to suck. "Mmm.. fuck" I let out. I looked down at her and she looked up at me. I got lost in her tantalizing eyes. She stuck one finger inside of me and took it out. I wanted her finger back inside of me, deep inside of me. So I begged, "please fuck me". She kept licking and sucking my clit while simultaneously looking me in my eyes. I needed her fingers inside of me "fuck me .. I need you to fuck me.." I groaned.

She came up to kiss me and I wrapped my arms around her neck. Her fingers finally found their way back inside of me. This time she didn't take them out. As we continued to kiss she moved her fingers in and out of me slowly. She broke our kiss by biting my lip gently. She took her other hand and put it around my throat. We never took our eyes off of each other. She picked up the pace and started fucking me harder. "Just like th...at you're gonna make me cum all over your fingers.." "That's what I want you to do." She kept hitting my spot over and over and like I knew I would I started cumming and my pussy started gripping her fingers. Professor García took her fingers out of me and licked them clean.

Professor García was just as freaky as I imagined. She looked so good pleasing me. There's no way I'd ever be able to focus in her class now.

She helped me pull my pants up and get myself together. I grabbed her face and kissed her again. "Ms. Garc-" she placed a finger over my lips to shut me up.
"Please call me Marcella when we're alone." "Marcella. I'm going to love moaning that." I stated.
"So this isn't a one time thing huh?" Ms. García asked.
"I'm not sure what it is but I need the chance to hear you moan my name and I'm sure you want to taste this again." I said with confidence.
"You're right. I have to taste it again and I need to be able to actually have my way with you."