Professor García's Office

That night when I got home I swear I couldn't stop thinking about her and what we did. I'm hoping that I have the same affect on her. The next time I have her class is Wednesday and I can't wait to attend.

***Wednesday****

I walked in Professor García's classroom and my heart immediately started racing. She had on this black skirt that was hugging all of her curves. We made eye contact then both smiled. I walked to my seat happy as fuck that I was in her presence. Just like normal I wasn't paying attention to anything that she was teaching.

When class was dismissed she said, "Zoey can you come here I have to ask you something." After everyone was out of the classroom she asked, "Can you meet me in my office? I have somethings I need to discuss with you in private." The look she was giving me, I could just tell what she meant. I responded, "When do you need me there?" "Now. Just give me a few minutes to get there."

I waited for her to get there then I started walking towards her office. I couldn't wait to see how she looked under those clothes. I knocked, entered, then locked the door behind me. She was in front of her desk leaning up against it. I placed my things on the floor and started walking towards her.

Soon as I reached her we started kissing. I started unbuttoning her blouse. She had her hands gripping the back of my neck, while massaging the back of my head. She's doing all of this while we continued to kiss; so the feeling of that along with her tongue inside of my mouth is enough to make me want to cum. I finally finished unbuttoning her blouse and I immediately started massaging her breast. I broke our kiss and started kissing down the side of her face and stopped at her neck and starting sucking it. Her head fell back and moans escaped her mouth. I started tugging at her skirt so it could come down. I was dying to taste her. Once her skirt was down, I traced her pussy with my fingers through her panties. She moved her hips to the rhythm of my fingers.

I got down on my knees and scooted her to the edge of her desk. I pushed her panties to the side and just stared in amazement. It was so pretty and wet. I decided to take her panties all the way off. Once they were off I kissed her clit gently. I heard her moan. I sucked and licked her clit simultaneously. Her hands found my head and started massaging my head while I made love to her with my mouth. She tasted so good I couldn't get enough of her. "That's my spot.. don't stop." I did as I was told. I kept going and looked into her eyes. "Oh, shit..." she looks so beautiful when she's about to cum. The way she looked made me want to cum on myself. At that very moment I took my hand and placed it inside of my panties and massaged my clit. I never took my mouth off of her. I kept sucking and licking her clit all while massaging mine. I know the sound of me moaning and the fact she could feel me moaning while sucking her pussy was driving her crazy. Her hands gripped my head. That caused me to pick up the pace with my licking and sucking. I could feel myself about to cum, so I wanted to make sure she was on the verge of cumming so we could cum together.

***To be continued***