Chapter 2: Memory Game

You woke up, after what felt like forever (It technically was) in a very blue room. You were in a pool of water. You sat up and looked around. You heard a noise. You were startled by it, but then you saw a red zora. About twice your height.

"Hey _____. Come with me." He held his hand out to you, and you grabbed it and then he pulled you up and then picked you up.

"I'm going to take you to my home, okay?" You nodded. You felt confused. This felt so familiar though.

"Hold your breath." He then opened the doors below you and swam underwater before closing them, and then he quickly swam upwards to the surface.

As you watched the way he swam, and the sound of his voice, you thought he was someone you knew. You tried putting the pieces together.

The zora then reached the surface and you gapsed for air. You then gave him one more good look.

"...Sidon?" You shivered. He looked suprised. Really suprised.

"You... remember me?"

"Yeah... Yeah! We were friends when we were children!" Sidon hugged you. Tears pricked the corners of his eyes.

"I can't believe you remember me!"

"You saved my life, didn't you?" He paused.

"...You could say that." He smiled and took you up to King's chambers.

"Do you remember him?" He pointed to the large blue zora. You had to give him a good look too.

"King Dorephan! Sidon and Mipha's father!"

"That's right!" Sidon was super excited.
"Father she remembers us!"

"I see that my boy. What about him?" King Dorephan pointed to a boy with golden hair and blue eyes.

"Link!" You squealed and ran over to hug him.

"Where's Mipha?" The room went silent after you asked this.

"Sidon?"

"She was killed during the Great Calamity, the same day you and Link were attacked and terribly wounded."

You couldn't believe this! Mipha was close to you, and now she was gone? You couldn't imagine the pain Sidon and King Dorephan felt though. Even from you just asking that question.

"What about the other champions?"

"They suffered the same fate, dear." King Dorephan finished because Sidon looked upset. You reached out and held his wrist, and he put his hand on your shoulder.

"Is the Great Calamity over?" You asked trembling.

"Yes, and it's all thanks to Link!" Sidon clasped his hands together with a smile.
"Now, _____, I would like to see how much of the event you remember. We need to head to Purah, Robbie & Impa."

You three went to Hateno Village because thats where they were at. Purah began asking you questions while Impa qrote them down and Robbie inspected your behavior.

"Do you remember anything about the battle?" Purah began.

"I remember being hit pretty badly by ganon, but then Sidon saved my life for the second time by taking me to the Shrine of Resurrection under Zora's domain." That comment made Sidon turn red but you smiled at him.

"Okay... do you remember anything about your dreams?"

"Not really, but the very few parts I remember were on the battle field."

"Oookayyy... do you remember anything about your past with Link and Sidon?"

"About as much I believed I remembered before."

"Wow. Link remembered nothing about his past when he woke up. You remembered everything!" Impa nodded at Purah. Purah nodded back.

"I forgot one important question."

"What is it?"

"Do you remember the last words Sidon said to you before you fell asleep?"

"No actually I don't... Sidon what were they?"

"Oh I don't remember. That was over a century ago. It was probably something like 'I hope you heal safely' or something."

"Okay." You nodded and just went home with Sidon and Link.