Turning tables

Newts POV

I get woken up by someone shaking me like crazy.
I look up and see a girl.
A very pretty girl... with long brown hair that goes down to her belly button and blue eyes that shine in the light and a few freckles over her cheeks and nose.
She is shaking me with a worried look on her face.
I whimper and back up in horror as how did she get in my room.
I look around the room and begin to wonder where Luna is...
Maybe she took her... I don't know ... All I know that there is a strange girl in my room.
"Well that's a friendly awakening" the girl says to me with a surprised look on her face
Then I realise that I am in wolf form so I quickly change into human form and get off the bed slowly and put my over shirt back on.
"Who are you and how did you get in here!?" I yell at her
"Newt it's me, Luna" she says quietly
"No your not Luna's a wolf and your a, your a girl!" I stutter
"Newt I am Luna, I just somehow turned into a girl... Just like you can turn into a wolf!"she says excitedly
"H how do you know I can turn into a wolf ?!" I stutter
"I saw you do it in your sleep the other night... And this morning you were a wolf... And you kinda shape shifted right in front of me just then..." She said proudly
"Oh..." Was all I managed to say before there was a knock at the door...
"Newt get up we gotta go ... It's our turn to run the maze together"
Oh right I was supposed to run the maze with Minho today... Because I have been so busy with Luna I totally forgot that I am a runner as well as second in command.
"Oh I will be there in a minute!" I called out to him then I figured he had left after the silence.
"So you're really Luna huh?" I question her
"Yeah so could you treat me the same? ... Oh minus playing fetch, eating on the floor and sitting on your lap..." She said calmly
"I wouldn't mind if you still sat on my lap " I say shyly
I heard a giggle come out of her and she gave me a quick hug then ran out.
"Oh Luna wait!" I call out to her
"What's wrong ?" She questions me
"Most boys around here hasn't seen a girl for about 2-3 years you might wanna be careful and stick with me..." I warn her
Then she just gives me a confused look
"Ok!" she says and grabs my hand and we walk out of the homestead together.
I leave Luna by a tree.
And I go and find Alby as soon as possible and warn him that the strange girl is Luna and tell him about her shape shifting but I keep mine a secret.
After talking to Alby I find Luna talking to Minho.
I'm glad she is alright and hasn't wondered off somewhere.
"So this shuck face is Luna right?" Minho asks
"Yeah so treat her the same... Alright?" I tell Minho and with that I leave Luna with chuck and tell him it's Luna and not to freak out.
I leave to go into the maze with Minho .

Minho and I come back from the maze and I find chuck and Luna waiting in the same spot as I usually sit with Luna.
We go to dinner and go to the bonfire with everyone else.
Alby said that there will be a gathering tomorrow and we will figure out what to do with Luna.
We head to bed and I insist on sleeping on the floor but Luna doesn't agree.
We argue about it for 5 min then I give up and I sleep on the bed and let Luna sleep on the floor.
I didn't turn into a wolf to go to sleep.
I waited until she was asleep then I picked her up and put her on the bed.
I turned into a wolf and slept on the floor but I felt something snuggling up to me.
A little Luna in wolf form comes and sleeps on the floor with me.
So I let her snuggle with me and we both fall asleep.
2 wolves just asleep together nothing can be better than that.
I wish I could stay in this moment forever...

Thanks for reading turning tables (chapter 4) my book may not be popular but it's heaps fun to write and BTW Luna came before Newt got his limp and before Thomas came...