Introduction

Hey everyone! Welcome to my book I guess. I highly doubt anyone will read this but I wanted to write my own Steven Hyde story. I've read a bunch of great ones on here but I felt like I could write a decent one for fun since we are all stuck inside anyways. This might suck but it's just for shits and giggles and to have something to do with my time now that I'm done with classes.

For characters from the show, all characters and actors are the same from That 70s Show besides the ones I'll be adding. I still haven't chosen a face claim for the main character, Maura Parker, but we will get there eventually and if anybody does read this for some reason, feel free to leave your ideas. The other members of her family will include Drew and Daniel her older brothers, Angela her mother, and Patrick her father.

As for the plot, I'm going to stray a bit from the storyline at some points and I might skip around a bit so it will not always be in the exact chronological order of the show. I definitely won't be using the script word for word just a heads up, but there will be a lot of similarities from the show that I'm working off of.

This is all new to me, writing based of a show that already exists, but I thought it would be fun to try it out. I think it's easier to write about a character that you have seen on tv because you know their voice and their personality and behavior. I don't know. I just think it is easier to imagine and picture it more realistically, at least for me. Anyways that's enough blabbing, let's get into it!

 Anyways that's enough blabbing, let's get into it!