Anu stopped at the door wanting to listen more.

" Are you still angry on us?" She heard her mother's voice crack.

" I thought you are angry on us because last time we saw you was 4 months back when we moved back from Karolbagh." She said.

They were in Karolbagh before? Anu stood puzzled.

" We are fine and Anu is also fine. You know Anu's father always reminds you atleast once in a day and he misses you so much."

She heard her mother laugh which she never heard.

Anu was more curious now to know the person whom her parents are so much attached to.

" Ofcourse I miss you too beta......you were there with us most of the time before everything happened and the memories we shared are the best and will be there with us forever." Her mother said.

" Don't say that beta......just give some time, everything will be alright." She said concerned.

" I even heard that you lashed out on the doctor.....you know right he was just helping us." She said sighing.

Doctor? Help?

"That's not the only reason you must have got so worked up......what's bothering you?" She asked in pain with concern.

There was silence for sometime.

" She misses you too.....but she doesn't know that." Anu heard.

Was she referring to her?

Anu went inside and saw her mother sitting on the dining table talking on the phone.

" I just know, I am her mother.......I can see it in her eyes." She saw tears slip from her mother's eyes.

Now she definitely know that it was her they are talking about.

" I just want you to be alright.....I nearly lost my daughter once and I don't want to lose you." She saw her mother crying on phone.

Tears automatically fell from her eyes too.

Why am I crying?

" I am not crying beta......leave that all......tell me how are your parents? Are you still worrying them?" She asked.

" I am sure about that because I know you as I know my daughter." She said smiling.

Then she heard her mother's laugh again.

She stood stunned.

She wants to know who is this person who can make her mother laugh and cry so much.

" Okay, when are you coming to meet us? I want to see you." She heard her mother asking hopefully.

Her mother grinned widely hearing the reply from other side.

" You know for a 28 old year boy, you sure act as a 5 year old sometimes." She said playfully.

So this person is a boy!

" Ha ha I know you are not a boy.....you are a hot and sexy man! This is what she used to call you right?" She laughed saying it.

Anu stood bewildered hearing such words from her mother's mouth.

Now she definitely wants to know this person who can make her conservative mother talk like this.

" What? She used to call you beautiful?" Her mother asked in shock.

She widened her eyes at her mother.

Now who is this She.

And you know what? Her mother laughed again!