12

"Do you have to go?"

"Yes Gon. I understand you want me to stay, but my mom wants me home."

Gon somewhat frowns, but I do my best to comfort him.

"Hey Gon, it's ok. Are you coming to school tomorrow?"

Aunt Mito was also curious with Gon's answer. He smiles at me and says," Of course. If I means I get to see you again."

I felt my face heat up of embarrassment, but I couldn't help but smile back at him as well. How could I resist someone like that?

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow. Make sure you study we have a test tomorrow and avoid Retz as much as possible."

"Ok."

I walk out of the house and Gon locks the door behind me. I adjust my backpack straps a bit before I start walking the trail to my home. Along the trails bushes of Morning Glories grew, making me think of him.

After the confession he made to me, it just made me feel more protective over him. It almost as if, he's desperate for me to be with him.

He was so close to my lips...

Despite how cute he is there is something going on, and it has to deal with the relationship between Aunt Mito and Gon. While I was in the bathroom, I heard them arguing, and one detail that stuck out to me was when Aunt Mito mentioned something about " Other side" to Gon.

I'm almost certain that something happened in his childhood to make him have a certain side to him. But there's so many questions in my mind:

Where are his parents? Why does he hate them so much? Does Aunt Mito know where they are?

Or more importantly:

Who are his parents?

They could be alive still, and they must've done something to make him hate them that much. But what? This is way too much, I just need to relax for a minute and get together. I need to get more information about Gon, he's mine and he needs my help.

As I continue to ramble through my thoughts, I arrive home in a matter of moments. My oldest brother, Illumi waits for me at the front door.

"You're late, Killua. I tried calling you, and you ignored me. Where were you?"

"I was at a friend's house, he needed me," I replied stammering.

"I see. In any case, mother is waiting for you in the dining room. Another client is here to see you."

Of course what else would it be?

"I don't want to see her. Tell her that the daughter is not worth seeing."

I walk inside my manor and rush to my bedroom and lock the door. I place my back pack on the floor. I don't bother to take off my shoes as I jump onto my bed.

This happens all the time. My mom and dad want me to marry a girl so that I can continue the family tradition of illegal drug trade. So they get their previous clients and their daughters, so I can met them and hopefully fall in love with them.

How stupid is that? They don't realize that I'm in love with Gon and nothing else can change that. I've even told them that Gon was mine, and they replied back with someone stupid answer saying that Gon was just going to leave me and never come back.

Maybe he did leave once, but he came back. Getting to know him this time, I'm sure I can help him.

Then finally, he will be forever mine and no one else will have him but me.