11

Warning: Sexual assault
"This is the boy that you wanted?"

"Yes bring him here."

"NO LET ME GO!"

I was screaming and trying to kick the man or just try to break free, but it was no use. Chains kept my hands together. The man walked up to me and pinned my body down on the cold stone beneath me.

The man presses his lips on my neck making marks of red spots on me. I kicked the man stomach and he coughed up blood. He grunt as he got up from the floor and smirked.

"I've got to admit.You've got balls kid," the man replied.

"But your never going to escape no matter how much you try."

I try to run out of the open door, but the man is quick enough to close it and lock it. He throws me on top of the bed and grabs rope to tie my legs together as well.

I felt tears rush down my face as the man began to kiss me again.

He got out a blindfold from his pocket and put it around my eyes so I couldn't see anything.

I don't want to be here...

Why am I here in the first place?

I want to go home...

What am I saying?

Why would I want to be home? My parents are the reason I am in this situation. I'll find my way out without them.

Worthless pieces of junk...

This moment made me realize how much I hated my parents. I wanted to make them suffer, just like they made me.

That was the night when I killed my first person.