Armageddon Part 1

Start from the beginning

Izuku: Conserve your strenghts, ignore this lowly humans, the real battle will start soon enough.
Lords: Understood.

Izuku then floated away.

Izuku: Now then, I could really use a place to stay for now.

Izuku raised his hands from the ground a big castle was formed.

Izuku: Now this does fit me!

Izuku then looked down to see comossion in his forces down below.

Izuku then saw as one figure made his way beating the low level demons... Angela, all beaten and bruised. A maniacal grin spread through his face.

Izuku: Well well! What do we have here, All Might's dog! What do you possibly want?
Angela: I'm here to beat you Midoriya!
Izuku: Beat me?! Hahahahahaha! Oh my! Thats a good joke! I havent heard something so funny since I read about the stock market crash of 1929! Hahahahaha! Soooo many orphans.
Angela: I'm not joking.
Izuku: Oh wait you werent?! Then let me laugh even harder! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What do you even expect to accomplish, Albert isnt here to save you now!
Angela: I will beat you with my own strength.
Izuku: You dont understand do you? In this world I am all powerful, no one can even compare, I can do and be whatever I want, I'm now the fear that keep you awake, I'm also the shadows on the wall, I'm the monsters they become, I'm the nightmare in your skull, I'm a dagger in yout back! An extra turn upon the rack, I'm the quivering of your heart, a stabbing pain a sudden start! In other words I am all powerful, I could kill you right now if I wanted to.
Angela: Then do it!
Izuku: And where's the fun in that?!
Angela: Then you will regret it!

Angela began to charge her punch but Izuku simply tapped the air and Angela's quirk deactivated.

Angela: What?!
Izuku: I removed your quirk and your magic, will you behave better now?
Angela: W-w-w-
Izuku: As I said I could kill you but you see, you have been a pain in my ass for a long time now, so I want to give you some... Special treatment! You will have the front rows to see the end of the world! Hahahahaha!

Izuki was then engulfed in a barriage of flames, but as the flames dipersed Izuku emerged unscathed.

Izuku then turned in the direction the flames had came from.

Izuku: Ah! Endeawhore!
Endeavor: Bastard! I will make you pay!
Izuku: Wow! Wow! You seem to be pretty "lit up", what do you say if you "cool down" a little?

Izuku then snapped his fingers and Endeavor was now frozen in a cube of ice.

Angela: You are a maniac....
Izuku: Sure I am what's your point?
Albert: High Excorcism!

Izuku turned around and created a barrier to protect himself from Albert's attack.

Izuku: Awww... Look who just came! I'm sorry to say you are a bit too late Franke.
Albert: It doesnt matter! I will continue to fight until the end!
Izuku: Oh really? Well that's a problem, here, let me solve it for you!

Izuku snapped his fingers and Albert was transformed into a banner of him screaming.

Izuku: HAHAHAHAHAHAH! OH! WHO WOULD HAVE SAID THAT BEING ALL POWERFUL WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN!

Meanwhile...

???: It is time

???: It is time...

The Angel turned around.

???: The time has come! Lets go!

The horde of angels then began to decend.

On Earth, Izuku felt something out of the ordinary, he then turned to the sky and smiled widely.

Izuku: Soo.... You are finally here!

 You are finally here!