⤿ 24 | pictures !

Start from the beginning

'nope.'
i replied bluntly, crossing my arms.

taehyung pouted, looking grumpily at me:

(a.n. just imagine him in a school uniform and a dark greenish-blue jacket on top)

i rolled my eyes.
'if you think your darned puppy eyes is gonna work on me, think again.'
i spit, narrowing my eyes at him.

'fine then. i'll post your unglam on the app.'
taehyung said casually, making my eyes widened. i jolted myself up, as i tried my
best to glare at him as menacing as i could.

'don't you dare, you little fucktard.'
i threatened.

'fucktard? that isn't even a word.'
taehyung remarked, with a playful glint in his eyes.

'well it is. and you have 10 fucking seconds to delete it or i'm going to fucking slap you...with my foot.'
i said, raising my legs and shoving my foot closely towards taehyung's face, making him back away in disgust.

taehyung got up almost immediately and started running away from me, making me roll my eyes in annoyance.

'oh please kim taehyung, if you think you can run away from me, you better think again.'
i threatened once more, standing up and smirking slightly.

taehyung just stuck his tongue out playfully at me, and started making funny faces at me.

wow. never knew he has that in him.

'fine. you asked for it.'
i said finally, before dashing at full speed at him. and due to the speed i was running, i couldn't really catch his reaction other than his eyes widening for a split second before he turned his back and ran away from me.

as he was carrying his camera in his right hand AND his phone in his left hand, he ran like a duck and honestly, it was a pretty stupid sight.

it didn't take long for me to catch up to him as i grabbed him by his hoodie.

'YAHYAHYAH! LET GO OF ME! I CANT BREATHE—'
taehyung said, trying to pull his hoodie out of my grasp.

'oh yeah? good. because i sure as hell want you dead.'
i replied through gritted teeth, before shoving taehyung as hard as i could forward and letting go off him.

'fine then, i'll give you my permission to post my face on your account. and in return, you give me your permission too. i mean, count yourself lucky you even got to capture such a face like mine in your phone.'
taehyung said cockily. and hearing what he said, just made me scoff loudly.