⤿ 24 | pictures !

Start from the beginning

i rolled my eyes, before adjusting myself so that the side of my body was facing the camera, and i turned my head towards the camera and gave a smile.

i saw taehyung faintly shaking his head in disapproval before hearing a 'click!' indicating that the photo had been taken.

'what?'
i asked taehyung, as he was looking at me, shaking his head again.

'your smile's so awkward.'
he commented, taking a look at the photo he taken.

i huffed.
'whatever, can we go now?'
i said, as i looked at my watch:

8.15am

woah, did that really take 20 minutes?

taehyung ignored me as he walked back towards the track, leaving me confused.

i was even more confused when he sat down on the track, still looking at his bloody camera.

i rolled my eyes, before reluctantly trudging towards the track and plopping myself next to taehyung.

i turned my head, facing him, as i peeped into his camera. he was looking through his photos, most of them were pictures of landscapes, but i noticed something:

they were all in black and white.

'why are all your pictures in black and white?'
i asked him curiously, my eyes still glued to his photos.

he was still looking at his camera, pressing a button that shows his the next photo every time he presses it, as he said:

'i just like my photos in black and white, it's nicer like that.'
he said simply, not looking at me.

i thought nothing about it as i shrugged and nodded.

i turned my head away from taehyung and looked in front, tugging my knees together, as i rested my arms on my legs.

suddenly, i saw something mint-coloured appear right in front of my face, before the same 'click!' sound was heard. it caught me off guard as i jumped a bit, before whipping my head towards taehyung who was looking at his camera and laughing away.

i pursed my lips together as my teeth gritted against one another, glaring at taehyung who was carrying his mischievous boxy smile and laughing away.

'YAH KIM TAEHYUNG! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?'
i exclaimed, before reaching my hand out to grab his darned camera.

unfortunately he reacted fast enough and turned away from me, still laughing away.

'YOU DONT TAKE PICTURES OF PEOPLE WITHOUT PERMISSION, YOU FUCKING PRICK!'
i yelled once more, as i tried to snatch his camera away from him again. he just used his right hand to push me away as his left hand was holding his camera.

after a few minutes, i gave up.
taehyung turned his head to look at me as he started laughing again, i clenched my jaw as i shove my middle finger in his face. it just made him laugh more.

'also, can you show me the picture you took of me?'
taehyung asked, putting his camera away and looking at me.

i scoffed.
after what he did? oh please i'll fucking print out your photo and step on it before ripping it to shreds.