Parker x Narkio

Narkio pov
"Parker pass the damn vape already. " I whine to my friend Parker who proceeds to tell me I'm underaged. "I'm 15 you are 19. We both are." Parker just winks, takes one more hit and passes it.
"We should hang out more," he says to me and I pretend I didn't hear him. To my surprise he stands up and walks over to me. Oh shit, I just pissed off a demon incubus.

Parker pov
"We should hang out more," I say. I know he heard me even though he is ignoring me. Fine,  I think and get up. I'll just have to make him notice. Narkio looks startled as I get up and walk over to him and lean over his small frame and next too his ear and whispers, "I know you heard me. You can't evade me forever~" I finish saying in a sing song whisper. I peck a kiss on the cheek and lean back to see his face. I knew he wanted me.

Third person pov
Parker licks the top lip of Narkio and whispers to him seductively,  "You're blushing, my sweet pet." Narkio blushes even harder and tries to push Parker off.
"S-stop. You are gonna put me in heat-" Parker grins and whispers, "I like the sounds of that."
Parker goes in for a rough kiss leaving Narkio stunned. Narkio, going into heat from the hott figure above him, leans into the kiss, both tounges fighting for dominance. Parker wins easily and picks up Narkio still kissing and puts him on his lap so Narkio is now on top. Narkio traces his hands up to Parkers hair and tugs slightly causing Parker to moan queitly.
"Hey now." Parker says carrying Narkio bride style to the bed, "whos in control here?"
"Y-you are." Narkio says then snaps out of it. "Wait i dont want to go in heat, please sto-stop.." he starts blushing and bites his pointer finger as his fangs come out as well as his ears.
"Too late Narkio, besides I know you want me." He kisses Narkios neck, leaving hickeys as he looks for his soft spot.
"I-I do want you." Finally he finds his spot and kisses and bites it leaving a hickey. "Aah-" narkio tries to stop his moan but fails.
Parker and Narkio both start getting hard  and really, really horny.
Parker uses his demon fangs and bites his shoulder hard just to get a heavy moan in reply.
Parker grins menacially and whispers sexily, "You like pain, huh, pet."
"Ye-yes" Parker looks at him. "Call me Master, pet." Parker bites him again harder.
"Ma-master~" Narkio screams in ecstasy. "Good pet."
"Master.. please.. fuck me" Narkio begs to Parkers delight.  Heat really did pay off, huh. "Heh ok, baby"
Parker ties Narkios hands down and strokes his wolf ears. Narkio whimpers. "You are so cute when youre like this."

Chapter 2 soon