| 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐞 𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ➪ 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 |

Start from the beginning

                    I shrugged while continuing to concoct the perfect Dust Juice for my customer, "I understand at times my opinion may be biased, but I lost my family. My parents and my little brother, but you're still a human too, and even though you have the same face as that Commander Fox, I know you're not him."

                   Hunter stifled a laugh into his arm, "Commander Fox killed your family? Are you sure?"

                   Feeling a spike of irritation at his reply, I spun around and handed him his beverage, "With all due respect, Sergeant, I could never forget the name of the man who took my family's life."

                  Hunter's eyes went wide and he shook his head, "Oh no, I believe you. I'm just wondering what Fox and his boys were doing on Tatooine. Those Regs never leave the safety of Coruscant."

                   "Regs?" I asked, watching the Clone bring his alcoholic beverage to his lips, "What does that mean?"

"It means a Trooper who has no problems. My squad, the Bad Batch, we're all mutations in one way or another," he answered while I began the second drink for this 'Wrecker,' "We're the best of the best."

I smiled to myself, adding the same orange liquid to the second cup, then began stirring, "I wish you guys would've been assigned to Tatooine all those years ago. Maybe my family would be alive."

As I turned back around to place the second drink on the counter, Hunter already had his credits on the table, "Hey, no. You don't need to pay. You're risking your life everyday. You don't need to worry."

"Then consider it payment to hear your story. I want a reason to kick Fox's ass for once," he teased, softly flicking the sparkling credits forward, "I'll do it anyways, even if you refuse. I love giving those Regs a hard time."

I grinned at his hospitality and placed myself back down on the stool in front of him, "It's not a happy story," I huffed, twiddling my thumbs nervously.

"Are there any happy stories anymore?" he asked softly while placing his gloved hands on top of my fidgety fingers, "It's okay to talk— I'm a great listener."

I smiled softly, another soft blush appearing on my cheeks, but this time instead out of embarrassment, it was a legit blush— one showing my true feelings towards this newcomer. Just his soft touch on my ungloved hands sent anxiety flowing through my stomach like a flock of birds taking flight. His sweet eyes showed truly how much he's gone through within his sort time in the galaxy.

Why does he care about my story? I should be asking about all of his countless experiences within the Clone Wars. I bet he's the best storyteller,

"I'll only tell you if you promise to tell me one of your stories afterwards," I grinned, slowly intertwining my fingers with his, "I bet your experiences are more interesting than mine."

He nodded in agreement, "It's a deal. And before you start, could I learn your name first?" he grinned, obviously teasing me, which caused my cheeks to light up even lighter red than before,

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I'm the owner of this shop," I commented, absentmindedly rubbing my thumb on the top of his hand, "I inherited from my father. I always wanted to be a doctor, I even went to a small academy to learn, but my schooling was cut short. My father was tending the shop when the Coruscant Guard filled in. They demanded my parents hand my little brother over— apparently he was a wanted criminal of the Republic."