"No cola!" she growled "which means no channel 0(when sunny becomes a paddle ship) no wind, no moving. This is the worst possible situation! FRANKY!"

The blue haired shipwright looked over, his expression a mix between angry and sad. "What's up Nami sis?"

"We need cola for the paddle sunny, right?" he nodded. "But we can still use the other channels, they should be pre-stocked with fuel"

"I think i understand, miss navigator." Robin piped up from where she stood. Limbs sprouted from the deck and stopped the raging captain, sharpshooter, doctor and musician in their tracks, fingers raised to their mouths to silence them. "Listen to Nami please."

"Do you have a plan Nami san?" Sanji asked.

"Sanji, Brook," Nami immediately began issuing orders. "Release the shark submerge, mini Marry and find a grappling hook. Connect the ship to the sub and pull it along behind. Meanwhile, everyone else, grab oars and start rowing!"

"Hai" everyone shouted!

Franky directed the cook and musician to where they might find rope in storage rooms, and then the two men disappeared. Oars were gathered and flung over the side of the ship as Nami changed channel dock system to the corresponding levers. A few moments passed, and dark shape of the shark submerge appeared in the water, another minute and Brook rolled out on the merry, struggling to figure out how to work it. The rope was wrapped around Sunny's figurehead and the ship slowly began moving.

The oars barely reached the water but that did not deter the Straw hat crew. Luffy took his own and rowed back and forth with his monstrous strength. Robin sprouted limbs and took two paddles for herself.

Chopper and Usopp also took a singe one for each. With a few helping hands courtesy of the hana hana no mi, and Nami was left to work with Franky.

The Sunny cut slowly through the water, but it was moving all the same. I walked between the ranks, wishing with the most deepest desire of my heart i could help them. Franky put most of the effort into rowing, but he looked weary too, like he'd never had to row a huge ship before or at least he hadn't done it on a long time. Usopp's face was a mask of determination, even as his arms shook with tension of one oar to himself, even if he had Robin's help. Chopper in his heavy point seemed to be fairing reasonably well. Robin sat with the book in her hands, her eyes scanning the myth. Luffy ignored all around him, his eyes fixated on the horizon in front of him, but when i moved in front of him, i could see that eerie aura of his eyes following me, and it chilled me!

This continued for maybe an hour, during which i made myself comfortable in my usual spot, watching the progress of my nakama. Luffy continuously glanced back at me, and lurching back forward when someone looked his way. Robin's gaze drifted towards me as well.

Finally Usopp's arms gave out, and he slumped down the deck, his arms shaking and his chest heaving, ten new limbs took his place, and Robin took the strain of three oars.

"I'm sorry, i can't do anymore." Usopp heaved.

"We understand," Robin said her own voice sounding thin with weariness. "Go say your words to Zoro."

My name jolted me into motion, and i stood up to follow the sharpshooter up to the crow's nest where my body lay. Usopp curled up on the bench, not able to look at my bloody corpse. " I'm going to make this fast," He said " But i never thanked you for helping me save Kaya and my village back in the East blue. You didn't have to help me, not you, not Nami. But you did anyway. You stopped Kuro and now looking back, all those guys were child's play compared to some of the stronger people here in the Grand line, who will in turn be a lot weaker than the new world."