(Y/N): That's because I haven't, me and my team never done these kind of fun stuff ever since 1. we didn't want to draw attention to ourselves 2. we were planning for Ironwood, Jacques being in prison and Roman, Adam and Riser being dead for the crimes and the illegal stuff they cause around remnant.

Blake:Oh sorry.

(Y/N):It's alright, everything is better now. I have a bunch of people who cares about me, amazing friends, beautiful girlfriends and the best moments of my life.

I look at Blake and she lean in for a kiss, I did the same and we had a make out session until Neo came out with a angry and a pout sigh.

Neo: I want one too.

(Y/N):Ok ice cream

I lean towards her and just before I could Velvet drag me from the table and pointed at a prize.

Velvet:(points at giant stuff carrot) can you win this prize for me (N/N).

Ruby:Theirs even a giant stuff cookie

Mercy:Not just that one but the unicorn

Winter:And what about (points at alolan Vulpix) this one can you get me this prize

Winter/Mercy/Velvet/Ruby:It's so fluffy/delicious I'm gonna die.

Weiss:Wow Winter, I never expected you to act like this.

Winter:(nervous) Well umm(cough) it's just a prize so it's not like I try 27 times just so I want something adorable to sleep.

I roll my eyes at her attempt to act serious but I know she doesn't want to show her real self, I look at the game call Space Killers so I walked up to the owner to see a teen wearing a frown face shirt :(

(Y/N):Alright calm down I'll win it.(looks at teen) so how do I win the prizes.

Teen:Well all you have to do is knock that little spaceship right their(points at spaceship) it's easy. It cost 5 lien per person.

Velvet:Let us win the prize, I want to get it myself.

Ruby/Winter/Mercy:Same.

(Y/N):Alright.

I give the teen 20 dollars and the game turn on. Ruby, Winter, Mercy and Velvet try to shoot the little alien ship but they didn't hit it as the game turn off and it said "stop, you lose"

Ruby:What

Winter:One more try

Velvet:One more try and that's it then we could go to the rides.

I nodded my head and I give the man another 20 lien, the game started again and the girls try to hit the alien. Time slow down as Ruby shoot the little ball and it hit the spaceship.

Ruby:I hit it, I hit it.

The game said you lose making everyone angry,upset and disbelief

Yang:(angry)Whoa hey that's not fair, my sister hit it.

(Y/N):She's right I saw it my own eyes.

Emerald:That wasn't very nice

Teen:Well you see squirt, blonde and greeny, let me explain something to you, you see how that little tin spaceship, you see how it's not knocked over. Do you know what that means professors, it means you don't get the prizes, OH, (everyone gets angry)Uh oh somebody's got a frown face, (looks at girls)Ooh better luck next time.