"Thanks" Lana said with a fake smile.

Jackie dragged Kelso out of the basement, and refused to let Fez come to the party.

"Okay, I'll give you a hundred bucks if you don't make me go to this party," Eric begged Donna

"Show me the Hundred" She demanded

"Damn!"

"Well, the party's tomorrow night so I better go home and start putting cologne on now," Fez said walking out.

"What's semi formal casual anyway?" Donna asked

"Hell if I know" Lana shrugged

Then Kat Peterson and Hyde came out of the back room, his shirt was fixed but there was still lipstick on his chin, "So that was fun," Kat said.

"No, Disneyland is fun, that was nasty" Hyde smirked kissing her again.

"Hey Lana," Kat said

"Hey Kat," Lana said as Kat closed the door behind her.

"Oh my God Hyde. Kat Peterson nice!" Donna said.

Lana just looked at the tv, not wanting to hear any more of the conversation.

"Yeah she's slumming' it and I'm loving' it," Hyde smirked

"God you're disgusting" Lana scoffed

"Is someone jealous" Hyde said with a smirk.

"You're an ass," Lana said getting up and walking out of the basement.

🌸🌸🌸

The girls sat out in the porch, listening to jackie

"I'm gonna have dinner parties all the time when I'm Mrs. Michael Kelso Esquire. Just think about it," Jackie excitedly as she closed her eyes.

"Okay!"Lana agreed, not really caring.

"Do I have to?" Donna complained, but Lana elbowed her to get her to stop.

Jackie described how she thought they were all going to be dressed nicely , Kelso playing the piano, and everyone was absurdly proper. Fez was their British butler, and Lana was still single.

"Top drawer, top drawer," Jackie laughed. Donna looked at Jackie confused, and so did Lana.

"Even in your dream future I'm single" Lana said offended. Jackie just shrugged in response.

🌸🌸🌸

The next night at the party, Kelso was poorly playing Chopsticks on the piano, with Jackie begging him to stop. On the couch, Eric sat beside Donna, Lana was next to Donna.

Jackie was disappointed in lana's outfit choice. She was wearing a mini skirt and a wrap top with flared sleeves. And some worn in boots she had.

"You know what would make this party a little more fun?" Eric asked

"Sweet death," Lana said finishing her brothers thoughts.

Jackie was running around trying to be a good host, while Michael decided that he'd be the entertainer of the evening. The doorbell rang and Jackie asked Lana to get it.

She got up and opened the door and tried to shut it as quickly as she could, "go away!" she whispered yelled to them

"Who is it?" Jackie asked.

"No one!" Lana said quickly

Jackie tree to get past Lana but she was getting blocked off overtime she made a move. Jackie eventually just pushed Lana out of the way and opened the door.