Hank offered he will drive him, but he insisted on going by taxi and after a few minutes he was on his way to North. Connor wasn't seen often on parties, he used his job as an excuse, but the truth was he just wasn't the type to be part of those events. But now circumstances were different and he couldn't decline meeting with Kara, who he befriended even after how they first met. Some time passed after the revolution, every argument and not so nice things have been blurred by time - not including cases with androids involved, which were still finding their way to police. At least not that many how they were before the revolution.

Eventually, Connor arrived to North's home, got out of a taxi and walked to the door to knock. He had to wait a minute, before someone finally let him in.

"Hi, Connor." North greeted him, closing the door. "You're a bit early, but it's okay", she announce with a smile.

"Hello, North. I know, I thought you'd want some help." Connor answered.

He took of his shoes and walked inside the home, guided by her. They stopped in the kitchen to see... a lot of drinks based on thirium.

"You'll help me bring them to the living room, alright? Josh and Simon are arranging the furniture and checking the light to make a better climate."

"Good. Sounds like fun." Connor announced, smiling and picking up as many drinks as he could.

"Markus will be here in twenty five minutes, so we have some time left." North said, going with drinks she took to the living room.

They found mentioned friends there, who were just plugging projectors to the socket.

They left drinks next to the table standing near the wall.

"Hey, Josh, Simon." Connor greeted, smiling.

They both looked up at him and returned the gesture. They greeted him too and returned to testing the lights emitated by projectors.

The living room looked fabulous already. It was clean, there was enough space in the middle, and half covered windows let in only a bit of sunsets' light, filling the room with nice semidarkness. With North, they brought the rest of drinks. In the meantime, Ralph arrived, eventually accepting an invitation.

The most important guests haven't arrived yet, but it wasn't a problem. Everyone knew they'll come soon, probably equally at half past eight. And they really did. At exactly this hour every present person in the house heard a knock and shortly after they all were standing in the corridor, watching four androids coming in.

On their faces could be seen honest, happy smiles. Everyone started to hug and greet friendly each other. Connor stood near the wall and watched his friends, after all, he still didn't feel as freely. Feeling of gulit added itself, literally bullying him, even if he was seeing androids' happy faces. Everyone there was like a family and Connor thought, he didn't belong.

Then, Kara woke him up from his thoughts.

"Hello." She greeted him with the same small as others and invited him into a hug, raising her arms a little.

How could he not accept? Smile on his face widened and he embraced her. In a second, Alice stood next to him, so he hugged her as well.

When all of them greeted and enjoyed with quick conversations, they came into the living room, where the party was supposed to begin officially. Simon connected with stereo and turned on a playlist that has been chosen specially for tonight.