Chapter One: Really Dusty Devil Wings?!

This is the work of collaboration of me and Cookiez!! It'll be like we take turns making chapters, our writing styles are really different, but very interesting!! Hope you like the story!!

-Arrogance (My Chapter right now by the way)

Arrogance's POV:

Ah!! Growtopia!! The beautiful smell of dirt!! The fresh smell of poppies and roses!! The sound of uh... Cookiez snoring?

If you don't know by now, my names Arrogance, but people call me Arro for short. Oh, and if you don't know Cookiez, she is my greatest friend!! Who is currently sleeping on the right side of the room, and I of course sleep on the left.

Ah, lets not get sidetracked, I'm going to try waking up Cookiez for now.. and if you know me, I am very bad at plans.

I went to the kitchen, walking over to the E-Z Cook Oven, and in about 10 minutes, whabam, a blueberry pie!!

I crept over to Cookiez, positioning the pie to her face, then...

SPLAT!!

"Eh!?" She yelped, jumping out of bed in an instant, as I flinched tremendously, wobbling until I fell over.

"G-Good morning!!" I said choking on laughs, "Wanna finish the rest of breakfest?" I said, motioning to the smashed, but delicous, blueberry pie.

"Mph...I'll get you next time." She said, going over to the restroom to wash her face, then came back in the dining room, we both sat in tiny, wooden chairs.

We gobbled up the delicous pie, then we sat and talked about stuff.

"Oh and, early birthday present!!" I said, plopping it in her backpack. She smiled, putting one in mine as well.

Just as we scrolled down our inventories, not only did we have new shiny worldlocks but...

"Really dusty devil wings?!" I cried, having a party in my mind, and all my randomness was invited.

"Uh, mine are so...pearly." She said shielding her eyes.

"Well go on, we should put them on you dingus!!"

"Fine, fine."

We both put them on, Cookie'z wings were as shiny as Avenie's Golden Horse, polished in golden apple peelings. Mine felt like a 'The Darkness' weather machine literally got sucked into devil wings.

"Woohoo!! They're cool!!" I said, flexing them around.

"Yeah they are!!" Cookiez yipped, gloating around the room.

We were slightly wobbling by the minute.

But just by then, things got dizzier, then all we did was go unconcious.

As I began to wake up, I heard a voice, "Are these really our saviours?"

"And their girls?"