Chapter 16 : Trust

Start from the beginning

"Am sorry honey! But I told you over the phone no, that am busy in a big case. Am sorry love, that I could not come over earlier to meet you!" she apologises.

He smiles, "Alright Bua(Paternal Aunt)! but apology will be accepted only if you got me my gift that you promised me last time." he utters pretending while she smiles at his antics.

"Its in your room already." she smiles & smears his head affectionately as he reminds her of Vineet & Anamika.

Yes! He is exact replica of his parents with his mother's eyes & father's nose. Also his acts are almost replica of his parents. He is artistic just like his mother & sharp kid just like his father.

She is just lost in adoring the little boy when he utters.

"And yeah, i just remember! You know Bua(Paternal aunt)! In my pre finale exams, i scored 1st place and that painting competition i told you about, for which you gifted me that watercolors kit, I scored 2nd position in that." he tells her excitingly.

She smiles widely cupping his face.

"Thats amazing honey! Am so proud of you! Afterall my baby is a born winner

"Thats amazing honey! Am so proud of you! Afterall my baby is a born winner." she utters & hugs him while he too hugs her back.

She parts the hug & utters, "But Guddu! Just keep this in mind honey, that its not always possible to win. Its okay to score 2nd or 3rd or any other position as well. Whatever you do, just do it whole heartely, this is more important than getting any position or scoring any grades. Okay!" she is saying softly while Vinam nods positively.

"Offcourse Bua(Paternal Aunt)! I know. And i promise that i"ll never let you down." he utters confidently.

"I know you won't! Because you are my good boy."

she too utters confidently with a smile

Vinam giggles lightly, it is then his eyes fall on two men standing besides them, looking at them with light smiles on their faces.

"Are these guys with you!!!" Vinam asks innocently.

Bulbul first looks at the both men & then at her nephew nodding positively,