Chapter 16 : Trust

Start from the beginning

"You guys want to know about Vinam. Right!Well, he is none other than Guddu only, my brother & his wife's son." she tells while both men are totally shocked now.

She sighs & turned her face away continuing.

"That little sweet thing witnessed his parents death at such a young age. That ended him fainting in shock that day. Doctors though saved him, but they insisted to keep Vinam away from any kind of stress and shock. So after selling both the properties, i came here to Mumbai.

His school fee, my college fee, our little flat's rent, food etc! everything got managed with the money of our sold property. Also we(She and Vinam) were taken care by brother's pension as well." She tells.

"But to survive in mumbai! is not a piece of cake. Thankfully brother and Sister-in-law's life insurance money and some fixed deposits they made for me and Vinam helped us untill i graduated from college." she tells blankly gazing at something.

"But during my days in police training, once i saw Sanju, here in Mumbai. The same Sanju who was Raka's right hand man back then. He was one of the goons that escaped from cop's clutches back in Delhi. Now he runs his own criminal gang here." she utters and turns to both men.

"I was scared that Sanju might try to harm Vinam & me. I wasn't scared for myself! but, for my little bundle of joy, who is the only reason for me to live. I didn't want to loose him(Vinam), so i sent him somewhere safe, away from Sanju's reach. Away from myself too." she utters & looks around.

"This place we are at, its actually a charitable orphanage & institute for orphan kids

"This place we are at, its actually a charitable orphanage & institute for orphan kids. Mother Susan is the head of this place. When i explained her my reason for keeping Guddu here, away from me! She not only supported me emotionally, but also she took care of Guddu like her own son. And i ......!" she hasn't completed yet when they hear a cheerful voice.

"Bua(Paternal Aunt)!" they all looks in the direction of voice to find a 15 years old boy, Vinam a.k.a Guddu offcourse! running towards Bulbul.

Bulbul too opens her arms for him(Vinam). He comes running, hugs her while she too hugs him back, planting a soft kiss on his head.

"I missed you so much my baby!" she utters while he makes a grumpy face.

"Liar! If its true then why are you coming here to meet me after so long!?" he asked innocenntly.

She smiles & parts the hug, pulling her ears with a sweet smile.