Chapter 21: Pool Shenanigans

A/n: hey guys thank you so much for reading! Like I- 🥺 also I forgot when the pool episode happened so I'm just taking a jab lol, so bare with me and let's continue.

You woke up still trying to process what happened last night. You really forgave him.

'Thank god I don't have work today.'

Then you remembered you told Mina you'd go swimming with the girls. You texted her asking if you guys were still going swimming. She confirmed you were and asked for your measurements.

'My measurements?'

You texted asking why. She answered saying Mineta would be there so they were gonna wear the school bathing suits.

You nodded in understanding and sent her your measurements. You then took a shower and got ready putting your hair in a ponytail and making yourself food. You packed a back pack with extra clothes and a towel, as well as a bottle of water.

3rd Person POV~
A notification went off in the Class 1-A groupchat. It was a message sent by Ochaco that read, "We just got confirmation that (Y/n) is coming!"

Many of the students did a double take, while others couldn't help but become flustered at the news. I mean someone they like- I mean respect is gonna be there. Yeah respect... a lot.

(Y/n) POV~
You then made your way to the school pool and were greeted with an excited Mina.

"We have your bathing suit!" She exclaimed.

"You didn't have to but, thanks." You smiled as Momo handed you the suit.

You quickly got changed and gave the girls a mini runway strut.

"Damn!" Mina said fanning herself.

"Hot mama!" Hagakure added on.

You laughed then saw that the boys had come in. You waved at them. Mina advised that everyone should stretch first which you agreed. It had been a while since you stretched.

You used to stretch everyday but ever since getting a different job there hasn't been much time. Being that you were in dance before you had become pretty flexible and were used to stretching often.

Not long after Mina suggested stretching Mineta and Denki came running. Mina said hi along with you. The disappointment on Mineta's face was one of the most satisfying things you had seen in a while.

"Should we stretch our legs?" Jiro asked.

You nodded and the girls all stretched their legs. Some of the students noticed you were on the flexible side and in turn some got flustered...with their thoughts.

You then stood up and picked your wedgie while the boys were looking away <3. Some of the girls then jumped into the water and you followed.

Momo ever so graciously made you guys a volleyball and you began playing pool volleyball. You noticed the boys seemed slightly upset at how you guys were playing and they couldn't. So when the volleyball came to you, you bumped it to Denki. He got up and bumped it back to you.

"We're here to exercise not play around." Iida said chopping the air.

You bumped the ball then to Iida, "You'll still be exercising. Plus this way is more fun."

"The more the merrier!" Mina replied.

Iida then bumped ball back to you, "Alright then. But just know I won't take it easy on you guys."

"YEAH!" The blonde explosive gremlin agreed, a little too excited to take part in a competitive game.

You smiled. The battle between sexes then began with the girls playing in the pool and the boys not. The goal was to make it so that the other team would drop the ball.