Hawks Ending

A/n: I feel bad because the recent chapters weren't very happy so this one is especially nice. I wrote this while listening to Pluto Projector, very nice :)

You woke up, and stretched. Looking over to Eri you gave her head a pet.

Today was your birthday, yet many of the students didn't know. Your mom always made your birthdays a big deal. Up until she got injured, but last year she called male strippers, though they were more for her enjoyment and not yours.

You smiled at that memory, you remembered the embarrassment on your moms face when you told her you were turning 17 and not 18. She quickly shooed the dancers and instead you two had a mini party in her hospital room.

You touched your hair and felt the knotted mess it was and decided to shower.

The time was 8 am, meaning you had plenty of time before Eri woke up. You got up and went into the shower. After finishing your shower, you brushed your teeth and did your hair.

You walked into the room in your towel, and rummaged through your drawers for some clothes.

*tap tap tap*

You turned your head to the balcony door. Moving the curtain, your eyes were met with Hawks'.

He smiled, then blushed in embarrassment.

He frantically waved his arms around, "A-ah sorry about that!"

You clutched your towel, and giggled, "I-it's fine."

He kept his gaze down, "I wanted to you know, hang out today. The two of us."

He looked back up to your eyes, the eye contact made you nervous. Your face blushed, "Yeah, but I need someone to watch Eri."

"I can ask Endeavor-"

"No, I'll just ask Aizawa." You quickly responded.

Hawks smiled then nodded, though he stood unmoving.

"I'll uh, get ready now." You said, closing the curtain.

Hawks got the memo, "Oh, yeah. I'll wait for you out here."

He then turned around and sat on the edge of your balcony.

You sighed then texted Aizawa.

Aizawa 😴

Can you watch Eri today?

Sure, what for?

Hawks wanted to hangout

Oh then that's fine, and happy birthday.

Thank you Aizawa :)

~

You began dressing after getting Aizawas answer.

Hawks waited outside, his mind racing from seeing you in a towel. He looked toward the glass door, and though he couldn't see you clearly, there was a shadow of your silhouette.

Hawks looked away, face red with embarrassment. He shook his head, and slapped his cheeks.

"I'm a hero, not some teenage boy." Hawks told himself.

Looking back up, he saw your silhouette bend over.

He quickly looked away again, face bright red, "I'm a teenage boy."