Izuku Ending

A/n: i have like zero motivation. Head empty, only Tendou Satori. Anyway, I remember someone asked for Izuku so yeah, and sorry it's so late. /NOT EDITED/

You were awoken when you felt someone shaking your shoulder.

"mom~"

You mumbled and slowly opened your eyes.

"momma~"

"(Y/n)~"

...

"mom! wake up!"

You sighed, "Okay, okay. I'm up."

Eri sat next to you smiling.

"I wanna go see fishes, and uh-uh, the fishes with big fins and sharp teeth." Eri told you.

"Sharks?"

"yeah! I wanna see the sharks, can we go see the sharks? please."

You sat up and stretched, "sure, but we have to eat first."

"mmhmm, I want cereal." Eri said.

She slid off the bed and began running around the room, you got up and opened the door.

She ran out and started skipping about.

"Where'd you get all this energy?" You yawned.

"I just really wanna see the fishes!"

She continued skipping around, and before you knew it she tripped over her own foot.

She hit the floor with a thud.

Your eyes widened and you ran up to her, trying your absolute hardest to contain your laugh. Which was extremely difficult with Eri's delayed reaction, almost sending you into hysterical laughter. (Im sorry but kids falling make me E)

You went up to her helping her up, she started hugging you.

"Aww, you're alright. See?" You numbed any of her pain with your quirk, "All better."

She sniffled, and held onto you.

"Are you gonna let go?"

Eri shook her head, still holding on tightly to you.

Izuku approached you two.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah she just fell." You answered.

Unknowingly earning a pout from Eri. While it was true Eri wasn't physically hurt, her pride sure was.

"Yeah we heard the thud from the kitchen. B-But it's good to know she's alright." Izuku replied.

You stood up, holding Eri. Then an idea struck you.

"Izuku, are you busy today?"

He paused, "uh n-no."

You smiled, "Wanna go to the aquarium with us? It'll be fun."

Izukus face brightened, "Yeah! I'd love to."

"Give us a little bit we still need to get ready. But I'll let you know when we're ready."

He nodded and gave Eri a pat on the head.

She snuggled her face further into your shoulder in response.

~

At this point Eri was excited to go to the aquarium. Your morning routine was sped up, you quickly made food for the two of you. From there you two ate then had a race back to the room.