Glorybringer

A/N: Requested by @246ArianaGrande135 (please tell me if there are any mistakes, I didn't edit this)

Btw, there are Dragonslayer spoilers in this, so if you haven't spread it, don't read this.

~Deathbringer's POV~

Deathbringer was nervous. He was going to propose to Glory today, and he had never been so nervous in his life. He had been planning it for weeks. He had asked all the other Dragonets of Destiny for permission, and after much persuasion and death threats, they all finally agreed.

And the day had finally come. He had a picnic set up, the Dragonets of Destiny (minus Glory, of course), were all hiding in the trees to watch, and Glory was coming at any time now.

And then she came. Deathbringer couldn't believe that he was so lucky. He was going to propose to the most wonderful, beautiful dragon in all of Pyrrhia.

"Hey, Deathbringer." Glory said. "Or should I say Murderbasket?"

Deathbringer sighed. He had told Glory about when he was still an assassin, how a scavenger that could speak Dragon had come to Deathbringer and stabbed him multiple times, and had said his name wrong.

"Hello to you too." Deathbringer said.

"You better have a good reason for this date because I am so behind in paperwork, and had to clear so much of my schedule just to come here." Glory said.

Oh, I do, I promise. Deathbringer thought. All he said was, "What, your papers are more important than Pyrrhia's greatest bodyguard and boyfriend?"

"There are tons of things more important than you, you worthless pile of frog dung." Glory said.

"I am wounded!" Deathbringer said.

"Sure." Glory said, grabbing a guava from the pile of fruits that Deathbringer had brought.

They had eaten for a few minutes, enjoying the fruits, and each other's company. It was sundown now, and Deathbringer felt more ready than ever.

"Glory," Deathbringer said. "You know I love you, and you'll probably hate me if I say anything mushy, but you're the love of my life, and I want nothing more than to spend my life with you, so will you marry me?"

Glory gasped. "Yes, Deathbringer. I'll marry you." She grinned. "I guess you did have a good reason."

"Thanks." Deathbringer said. "I hope this was worth it."

"Oh, it was." Glory said, kissing Deathbringer.