As she sat down to ring her phone rang,she smiled seeing Razia's number as the caller ID.

"As salaam mu alaykum,bhabi."

"Wa alaykum mu salaam,Zana.How are you feeling?"

Farzana finally gave time to think of her twisting insides and racing thoughts that had tormented her the entire night,"Very nervous."

"Don't you worry.Remember what is meant for you will reach you even if it is beneath mountains and what is not meant for you will not reach you even if it is in front of you.Just read durood sharif and keep on asking for Allah's help,He will never leave you stranded.King Ridwaan is a King,he seems very kind and understanding.He will understand your story.He delivers justice and i just feel that he will be the justice that you deserve."

Farzana smiled as she finish chew a piece of omelette.Her thoughts settled down as her nerves stopped buzzing,"Jazakallah,bhabi.I really needed this pep talk from you.In Sha Allah,it all works out."

"It will.I can feel it inside me that it will." Farzana heard her brother say something on the other line followed by the sound of him moaning in pain.

"What did bhai say?"

"He said,it's not a feeling its his baby." Farzana could just imagine her sister-in-law rolling her eyes,"He also says don't worry,you will be fine and if King Ridwaan doesn't understand he is a fool.He also says he loves you and you must phone as soon as you leave the palace."

"Tell him,I love him too and I will phone."

"What are you wearing?"

"The pink tunic top we bought when we went shopping for Eid and the white pants I had sown before I came to Rahila.I'll also wear my white pumps."

"Huh ah,wear your white heels.It will look nicer."

Farzana groaned,"How can I wear heels and carry my babies?"

Razia scoffed,"Just wear the heels,you already proved on Eid day that you can wear heels and carry your babies."

"And I almost fell." Farzana reminded her.

"Oh yeah." Razia said sheepishly,"Okay,then wear the pumps.Shouldn''t you start getting ready?"

Farzana looked at the clock,"I still have an forty five minutes.Let me put the phone down,finish breakfast then I'll change."

"Okay.Remember,you deserve the happiness you get so don't shy away from it.Don't worry,put your trust in Allah and let it all play out as He has planned."

"Jee,I will.As salaam mu alaykum bhabi."

"Wa alaykum mu salam."

Farzana put her phone down as she ate finish and drank her chai.She made her way to the room where she found Hafsa asleep in the play pen while Ayesha had laid on her back,a cuddly star in her hands.Farzana shed her bathing robe before putting on her clothes.She applied primer followed by concealer then foundation and powder.She went for a nude lipstick,black kajal and mascara.She ended it by pryaing on setting spray.She tied her scarf on and slipped on the pumps.She grabbed the baby bag,ensuring that there were baby napkins,she put in the wet wipes and another set of clothing.She also put in two light sweaters which would be easy to slip onto the twins if there would be a chill in the air.She made her way to the kitchen,taking out two baby food sachets which she put in the bag and made two bottle just in case she had to feed them.She put the Tupperwares that had food for Ahmed in a plastic bag.She had made some butter chicken and naan for him.Somewhere she knew that if things did not work out she wanted Ahmed to remember her attempt with a sweet memory.