Hokori: Eh? Oh you are those annoying heroes with the pure hell flames. My job here is done anyways, that was my 2,000th victim, but I guess I could use you to relief some strength.

From his back his six tentacles extended to attack Bakugo, Aizawa used his scarf and pulled him back. Kendo then tried to use chop off the tentacles using her hand but Hokori retracted them.

Aizawa: Bakugo, remember you are still not in top shape, you have to be wary.
Bakugo: Tsk...
Kendo: Here they come!

The tentacles came again and Kendo and Aizawa dodged around them while Bakugo used his explosions to keep them in line. Hokori then used his tentacle to grab a car and threw it against the heroes.

They jumped and dodged the car. The tentacles then attacked Kendo multiple times and she had to step backwards to avoid them all. Bakugo tried to approach Hokori but one of his tentacles slapped him and sent him flying across the into a building.

Aizawa: Bakugo!

Aizawa then charged at Hokori, who in turn sent his tentacles against him. Aizawa jumped and dodged them, he then used his scarf and captured them. Hokori was surprised by this move.

Aizawa: Kendo!

Kendo then made her hands big and brought them down in a hammer punch which burried Hokori underground. Kendo not letting go of the momentum she continued smacking Hokori repeatedly, letting the pure fell flames do its work.

Hokori then mustered his strength and broke his tentacles free from Aizawa's scarf and then brought them against Kendo and pierced her through the stomach, he then lifted her and threw her away.

Aizawa: Kendo.

Hokori then stood up visibly annoyed and was about to attack but the Bakugo came in and created the biggest explosion he had ever mustered.

Bakugo: Take that!

Then from out of the rubble of the explosion Hokori came out and he was pissed and also grinninig maniacally.

Hokori: You really thought that would be enough to beat me?! Hahaha, I'm a lord of hell, I will not go down so easily!

Then the tentacles came against them at even bigger speeds, they were able to dodged them but it grazed them and made some deep cuts.

Hokori: Lets see for how long you can survive!

In another part of the city.

Todoroki and Endeavor stood in shock at the image infront of them, from a lake of blood a dark figure stood watching them.