I was so in my thoughts I did not even see Abby climbing into the car while I just stared in space. 

"Markus? Are you okay?" she asked her voice full of concern. 

"I- um yeah just yeah" I stutter unsure if I was okay. 

"Markus you know you can tell me anything right?" she says gently while placing her hands on my shoulder "What's wrong" 

"I'm scared I'm going to disappoint this family one day" I whisper loud enough so she could hear. 

"Markus! Don't be silly! We will always love you know matter what! Okay? Nothing you do will ever make us stop loving you." hugging me from the side. 

I felt tears burn my eyes. I don't deserve this. But I hug her back and laughed my upcoming tears away before she could see it. I made a joke about her being so mushy and she slapped me in the arm telling me to shut up and drive. 

Hunter POV:

My friends were all staring at me while I awkwardly moved in my seat. We were in Starbucks eating breakfast. Well, I was eating. The just stared at me sipping their ice coffee narrowing their eyes at me. 

"Are you guys just going to stare at me this whole time?" I say bitting into my bagel and taking a sip of my hot chocolate. 

"I am just still in shock man. Like... Markus" David said shaking his head in disbelief. 

"I mean how could not see this? No wonder he was looking for you last Friday" Maggie added taking a large sip of her coffee. 

"Damm holy fuck yeah! I thought you like pissed him off again or something" 

I just shrugged and continued eating my food as they gaped at me. 

"So tell us everything now!" Maggie said with her no-bullshit face. 

"Well... after fighting that guy. Markus barged into my room and started screaming at me saying I could have killed him and I'm a terrible person and I should control myself. Then I started screaming at him saying he is obsessed with me. Then one thing lead to another and we making out in my bed" 

"BRO"

"This feels like a movie what the fuck"

"We obviously freaked out and regretted it the day after cause we were smashed as fuck. But we decided to turn it into a way to let out are angry in a non-violent way" I don't go into too much detail like I usually do with my hook-ups because that's just for me and Markus. 

"So... is like still no strings attached thing or more," Maggie asked carefully lowering her voice. 

"I think... no, it's more... I mean we just see how it goes... nothing is official...yet. We basically relationship virgins so it's going to be hard"

"Yeah... damm bro... so are you gay now or?" 

"I still don't know what I am. I like girls but Markus is the only boy I have found attractive." 

"You don't need to label yourself. You like who you like." Maggie says patting my back. Being supportive as always. 

"Yeah, but dude...no sex? You have been having sex non-stop since you were like 14!?"

"Which is why I need a break from it! Plus Markus is way better than some random chic." I say quickly. 

Maggie screamed shaking me like a crazy person causing people to stare. Who has this much energy at 8 AM? She was kept screaming that's so cute and hugging me. David just laughed rolling his eyes while I got attacked. Yet again.