PROLOGUE

A/N: Hi, good afternoon, everyone! You might be confused right now about the changes of this story. There's one concerned person that told me that this story has a similar to a famous story which I'm shock so I'll be the one who will adjust.

Without any further redo let's get started! :>

PROLOGUE

“Xyria, congratulations!” rinig niyang wika ng kaniyang manager.

“Panibago na namang programa ang aking natapos nang dahil sa kagalingan n'yo, lalo na ikaw, Xyria," rinig niyang pagpupuri ng derektor na nangangasiwa sa bago niyang project.

Tanging ngiti at tango lamang ang ibinibigay niyang sagot mula sa mga ito. Na siyang nakasanayan nang lahat.

She's not happy with this. She even wants to complain with the scene but work is work. She needs to obey in order to get a money who'll she use for her family.

While walking in the magnificent, dazzling and alluring hallway that full of golden lamps that lights up the path, she received a text from her friend.

“Xy, ano punta tayong bar? Libre ko! Celebrate lang tayo, tsaka alam ko namang kuripot ka at naiinip na riyan kaya ano pang ginagawa mo? I'll send you the address then go there, ASAP,” basa niya sa text nito.

“Okay, I'll be there in any minute.” Pagte-text niya rito pabalik bilang sagot.

“Manager, director, Uuwi na po ako. There's an urgent call from my maid about our house so I need to go.”

“But, Xy—” bago pa ito tuluyang makapagsalita ay agad na siyang umalis na nagmamadali para mukhang katotohanan ang kaniyang sinabi o alibi.

When she reached the lower part of the  parking lot, she immediately entered her baby sparkling gallant car that his dad gave her as a gift.

While driving, she became restless and turned on the radio, which accurately reported something about the billionaire, named Corl Nexus Wrights.

Minutes had passed, when she immediately reached the bar where her friend had talked to celebrate his success. Her friend also said that she knew the owner so it's okay for them to hang out there to celebrate until they get befuddled.

“Our celebrater is here, so let's cheers for her success and wonderful life as an actress!” rinig niyang sigaw nito.

“Gly, you're already intoxicated. Ipagpatuloy na lang natin ito bukas.”

“Hephephep, hindi ako papayag kaya umupo ka riyan at mag-shot pa tayo hanggang maubos natin ang alak sa bar na ito.” Pagkasabi nito no'n ay wala siyang nagawa kun'di ang uminom lang din nang uminom.

Hanggang may isang lalaking lumapit sa kanila ngunit hindi niya ito gaanong maaninag dahil sa pagkalasing na nararamdaman.

“Gly, go home now!” rinig niyang pagpapaalala nito sa kaibigan. His voice became the water in her air, for it both quenched and cleansed her soul.

She just new that this man was handsome from the depth of his sparking and interesting eyes to the gentle expressions of his voice. This man was handsome from his generous words that he uttered to her friend like the touch of his hand upon her heart. I loved the way his voice quickened when he sparkled with a new idea, or was so enjoying one of her that the man lost himself for a moment.