A Hero and An Imp Midna x Link

"Link! Stop fooling around! We need to get that mirror piece!" Midna commanded Link as she watched him diddle around, smacking tall grass with his blade. They were at the lake located in the Faron Woods.

"I need some rupees." He gave a quick and brief reply, not at all listening to the imp that float above him now with her arms crossed.

She sighed, knowing that she would be wasting her time if she kept on arguing with him. The imp subsided and sat down on a nearby log. She watched Link for a bit. She was just about to say something when she saw him take off his tunic, revealing his stomach and chest. He slipped off his boots and white leggings and threw them aside. Midna can only gasp at the sight of Link half naked, with only boxers to cover him. She felt her cheeks getting hot and she knew she was blushing. Link stepped into the lake slowly. He turned to Midna when he noticed her rosy cheeks.

"Oh. Haha. Sorry. I forgot you were here. I just wanted to take a quick dip." Link rubbed the back of his neck, slightly embarrassed.

The imp replied with a nod. She was too mesmerized by Link's body. She had never seen a half naked man before, especially a light being. She got up off the log she was resting on and she slowly approached Link in the lake.

"Sorry. I've never seen someone that close to...nudeness." She whispered the last word as if it was an evil word.

"Why don't you come in with me? The water's nice." Link grinned slightly and motioned her toward him. She removed the fuse shadow, revealing her other eye.

She touched the water with her finger. She quickly pulled it back.

Link chuckled and said, "Don't worry. The water is not going to hurt you."
Midna stepped in the water. It felt warm and comforting so she slowly inched her way into the liquid. Link walked over to her.

"See? It's not bad." Link splashed the imp with some water.

"Hey!" Midna said playfully and and splashed him back. "This is fun!"
Link and Midna splashed each other with the water repeatedly. While Midna was readying her attack, she tripped on a tiny rock on the bottom of the lake. Link caught the imp before she hit the water.

"Thanks." She said quietly. He released her and she floated up to meet his eyes. She studied them carefully. His eyes sparkled a beautiful blue color. She could tell he was looking into her eyes. She gave a toothy grin and looked down. Link lifted her chin and they locked eyes once again. Midna saw that Link was leaning in toward her. His nose touched hers. Forehead against forehead, they stared at each other. Midna placed her small hands on Links cheek. Link smiled as he cocked his head sideways. The imp did the same until the space between their lips were gone. Midna felt Links lips caress hers slowly and passionately. Midna moved her hands to the back of Links neck. She held them there and she felt the Hylian put his bare hands on her soft flesh. He gripped her back and pulled her closer. The imp and the Hylian moved their lips in a rhythmic pattern. Midna gripped Links neck harder. She never wanted this to stop but her tiny lungs begged for air. She pulled away from him slowly. They both gasped for air. Midna gave the boy a tiny grin. Link moved his hand and gently pushed a stray hair behind her ear. Midna stroked the back of Link's head with her hand.

"I-I think I love you." Midna said softly. Her big eyes looked down, embarrassed at what she just said. Link grabbed her chin and kissed her again.

"I think I love you too."