t w e n t y s e v e n

Start from the beginning

After paying for the appointment they headed to the parking lot expecting to see Edward waiting for them. Instead they were met with an empty car, Harry called Edward multiple times but got no answer. They felt how sad Louis was despite him saying he was 'okay'. "I hope that arsehole feels it too" whispered Marcel to Harry.
___

Edward had been walking for a good 30 minutes before he arrived at a bar he had been looking for. It belongs to his boss so they would serve him free drinks. He was 7 shots in when he felt a rush of the guilt run through him. Louis was obviously very sad but at the same time relieved. Edward figured he was relieved because of the fact that he could actually have children, it did make him wonder what prevented him from having them before.

"Edward my boy, fancy seeing you here" spoke a voice behind him. The man felt a hand on his shoulder "Mr. Cowell" he said with gritted teeth trying not to loose his cool. "It's nice to see you I'm really glad you came to your senses and decided to help me out with the business you had left behind. Although I must say I think the last delivery you did was kind of sloppy, don't let it happen again or for every mistake I'll break one of your sweet omega's extremities" said Simon fake laughing. "Listen here you might be the boss, but threaten my omega again and I'll make sure you're dead before you can see what hit you" it wasn't an empty threat but Edward knew his mistake when two men grabbed his shoulders and pushed him against a wall.

"Listen here little boy I have been in this industry since before you were born so if you think that a threat done by you is going to scare me you are gravely mistaken, now you better watch out for your Omega because I can't just let you threaten me without consequence after this maybe you'll think twice before talking back" the curly-haired alpha was thrown out of the bar. He vaguely knew where he was so he walked to the nearest bus station. After walking about 10 minutes he sobered up a little bit and we realized we had done. He fucked over his boyfriend.
____

The other two Styles and Louis had gone out for ice cream as promised "I ate so much I think I gained enough weight to have seven babies" giggled the omega when they walked into their house. "Is that so? Well then we should get you pregnant, huh?" smirked Harry walking behind the boy "You gotta catch me first" laughed Louis running away. Within seconds Marcell had already grabbed him and thrown him over his shoulder "This will be fun" he said and playfully slapped the feathery haired boy's bum.

Marcel laid down on the bed and Louis straddled his groin while running his hands up and down the alpha's toned chest. "I'm gonna make some tea!" shouted a voice from downstairs but they ignored it. "Froggy" spoke Louis looking into the green eyes he loved "Tell me baby" answered the alpha putting his hands on either side of the omega's hips. Louis leaned forward until he was close enough to whisper into Marcel's ear "Fuck me... please".

The man let out a groan and quickly attacked his lips with a heated snogging session. After two minutes of marking out they were both painfully hard, the alpha grabbed Louis arse firmly and said "Let me eat you out" the omega choked for a second before nodding frantically. "Turn around and get on all fours" when the boy Marcel didn't waste anytime before he started liking around the boy's heat. "Marcy please" pleaded the omega wanting more so the alpha obliged and swiftly slid his tongue into the boy.

Soon enough Louis was a moaning mess and Marcel was having a really hard time (in his pants you know what I mean). A voice startled them "So you're just gonna do this while I have to make tea huh" Louis giggled and made grabby hands for Harry. 'How can he look so innocent when he's doing something so sinful' thought the alpha, but nonetheless walked over. "Alpha I want you now" whined the omega bucking his hips against Marcel's groin. "You asked for it baby" the alpha roughly spun him around and pinned him down. With no warning he started pounding mercilessly into the boy causing him to make the most amazing sounds.

"You are so amazing kitten you have no idea" spoke Harry gently caressing his cheek. Louis was feeling flustered almost like it was too much, the contrast between what Marcel was doing pounding into him like there was no tomorrow, while Harry spoke sweet words. There were too many emotions, he felt overwhelmed. After a few thrusts he came all over his and Marcel's stomachs and the alpha came inside him. "Hazzy do you want me to-" started Louis noticing he hadn't even given the man a mere hand job "No baby I'll be okay, you must be very tired after such a long day and afternoon. I want you to know that we are very proud of you for what you did today you were very strong even though you've been through so much yet you still smile. We love you so much" that brought tears to Louis' eyes.

"What's wrong love? Was I too rough" asked Marcel worried. "N-none of t-that. But E-Eddy hates m-me" cried the boy. Call him greedy but he wanted all his alphas at all times. "I know he doesn't I cannot believe arsehole's still hasn't come back he had no right to get mad at you after everything you've been through. I'm gonna go get him" the youngest triplet was seething, how dare Edward upset his baby?! "Please find them but he did have a point getting mad. I tried to break the bond, he must feel betrayed you know how sensitive he can be" if anyone, before the short blue eyed boy, had called Edward sensitive they would have definitely gotten a black eye and a wedgie. But never would he dare hurt his angel.

"C'mon babes we can go to bed while Marce goes for Edward" offered Harry with a comforting hand on Louis thigh "Okay love you froggy. Bring him back please" and with that Harry and Louis went to sleep while Marcel set out to look for his stupid brother.

__________________________________
(2008 words)

Did you really think Lou wouldn't be able to have babies? Ha! Anyway the smut in this chapter kinda sucked but still, I had to update. The next few chapter will be of tough shit but then.. Paradise.

Q: Favorite solo Louis song?
A: Too young or fearless

Vote & comment, stay safe lovelies