Chapter 2

OOH
 DOUBLE UPDATE WHAT

"So, how do you wanna start?" I ask Addie, who's sitting down on a little blanket she pulled off my bed, her paint brush in the blue paint. I reach foward quickly to move a piece of her hair over her shoulder so it wouldn't dip in.

"Well, just, like, outline the picture, and then we paint it in," she smiles cheerfully, looking up to wipe some acrylic off her fingers.

"Oh," I mumble, looking down. I felt like if I kept staring at her, my face would go pink, and Ashton, (he was two grades older,) said that girls thought that was weird.

"Yeah," she says awkwardly. Mom told me that it was okay to be awkward, because we were only teenagers and still learning how to act around the other sex, and Dad backed her up, stating that he was akward and stupid around girls until he met Mom.

I subtly scoot closer to her, so that our thighs are touching. I can smell her hair, and she smells like vanilla, and coconuts, and sunshine dust. If that makes any sense.

I look up, and it wasn't until now that I realised how girlish Addie was. Her hair was flowery and selled really nice, so nice I had to stop every nerve and fibre in my body not to reach foward and inhale her completley. Her eyelashes were long and framed her hazel eyes perfectly, and her lips were full and pink and plump.

I could hear the very quiet sound of frabrics rubbing together, from her nervous leg bouncing and our closeness.

She was wearing black tights and a band t-shirt, it said The Jonas Brothers, and I think I had seen them in that Camp Rock movie with my cousin, Daisy.

I started to wonder if Addie started to think about how boyish I was. Maybe she would notice how my long blonde hair always got stuck in my light eyelashes that secured the safety of my green eyes. Or how my lips were maybe three shades darker than hers, and that I lacked the scent of flowers and raindrops. I wondered if she had to stop herself from inhaling my scent; even though I always smelled like sweat after playing soccer with Calum, (he always beat me, but he said he needed practise for when he would be a professional player. I also wondered if maybe one day, when I was happily married to Addie- or so I could dream, I would turn on the TV and see Cal making the goal that won them the World Cup.)

Aside from my wondering if Addie was wondering about that the fact that, yes, I was a real life male in the flesh, I thought about where I would end up. I know I won't end up like Calum and a professional soccer player, but I wanted to be somewhere along those lines.

Like, a songwriter, or a musician, or in a band. Or maybe just sitting happily with Addie as I was then.

"So, do you wanna outline?" Addie coughs, nervously flitting her eyes from my intense gaze.

"Hm, what?" I say, snapping out of my daydream of being fat and old with a prestine gray-haired Addie.

"I said, do you wanna outline? Like, the picture so I can paint?"

I shrug and reach into my Spider Man pencil case, pulling out an art pencil.

"Do you have a picture I could referance to?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows, (that you couldn't really see because they were covered by MySpace 2008 Emo hair.)

"Mhm, oh yes." Addie nods, and turns around to grab something out of her bag.

The way she said it, though. Mhm, oh yes. It was so innocent, but I had watched way too many videos on XXNX.com for it to be viewed that way.

I tried really hard not to imagine her moaning those words, because I could get a boner really easily. One time, I got a boner looking at an orange, and dad clapped me on the back and said it was just the age.

"Here it is!" Addie applauds, showcasing a white iPad.

"Woah!" I shout, something that Luke noted I was always doing. I took in the piece of technology. "You have one of these?" I ask, reaching forward to touch the smooth shell of it, the apple on the back and the California branding marking the back of it.

Addie nods proudly, running her hands through her wild hair. "Got it for Christmas," she smiled. It was one of those genuine smiles, the ones that showed her missing baby teeth.

"That's awesome! My mom won't buy me anything like this, she said I haven't been behaving well enough," I pout, still admiring the Steve Jobs work.

"Do you think you could behave for me?" She says quietly. I almost choke.

"C-could you repeat that?" I stutter.

"What? Oh, all I said was, do you think you could outline that for me? The picture, I've got it on my iPad," she says slowly, almost unsure.

I nod, going along with it, even though I was almost 100% sure she hadn't said that.

Almost a half hour later, we were half way done, and there were yellows and blues and purples and blacks on the cardboard I had drawn. I was proud of our work, and of myself for not violating her privacy and kissing her.

It was a hard night, and now all I wanted was my Mom's cookies and some juice.

I looked up at Addie as she packed her things into her Hello Kitty bag, and she smiled at me.

"You're leaving? So soon?" I say, sadly.

"Yeah," Addie nods, just a solemn expression as mine. "My mom texted me on the iPad and said it was time for my shower and bed, I'm sorry. But I can come back tomorrow..." she trails off, dragging her feet on my tiled floor.

"Well, okay, well I'll show you to the door," I got up and moved out of the way of the paints and stuff, as I led her downstairs.

As she waited for her mom to pick her up, we talked. We talked about how Superman and Spiderman were not the only good superheroes, and that the Avengers were considerably good too; how Addie thought that soulmates were scientific and that we both had a burning hate for our Gym teacher. And when her mom showed up in a black, and sleek Hummer, I was sad to bid her adue.

And when she left it was awful, not because I missed her, even though I did, but how right now it was her shower and bedtime. Meaning that while I was laying in bed, one hand awkwardly sitting in my Marvel boxers, Addie was naked in the shower.

Might as well call her an orange, because it got me hard.

WELL THAT WAS DIRTY BUT I THINK I GOT DOWN THE NATURE OF THE PREBUSCENT THIRTEEN YEAR OLD BOY YAY

BTW 14 YEAR OLD MIKEY WILL LOOK LIKE  15/16 YEAR OLD MIKEY BUT HIS AGE IS 14 IS THAT CONFUSING????

ANYWAY, BYE I LOVE THIS BOOK AW