[2]

Chapter 2

"... and we will undergo a simple daily test at the end of each lecture. Any questions?"

Chaeyoung raises her hand for a permission after hearing Miss Chongha's instructions.

"Yes Chaeyoung."

- "Can I eat during the lecture?" Chaeyoung says with hopeful eyes.

"Yes! During the rest period.." Chaeyoung's face brightens up hearing that until she hears the rest, "Which is at the end of the lecture."

She says and turns to face the blackboard to begin the lesson.

Jaw dropped, Chaeyoung turns to Lisa, who's sitting next to her at few distance from her. She looks at her with terrified eyes as if she is asking her to do something.

"I got you baby." Lisa responds with a whisper dramatically, followed by a wink.

An English phrase She took from one of the movies because it looked great coming out of the actor's mouth, and Jennie explained to her what it meant.

There are a lot of sentences that Lisa and Chaeyoung picked up as a result of watching the movies without understanding their meaning. They neither knew how to read nor write, only understanding and figuring out what the characters are saying in the movie from the storyline. Now that Jennie is watching movies with them too, she has been translating for some scenes for them.

Yes, Jennie is that good in English.

"Miss Chongha?" Lisa starts lifting her hand, making Ms. Chongha stop and turn around to give her her full attention.

- "Yes, Lisa."

"Can we get a break during the lecture? Chaeyoung's functions won't work properly if she doesn't eat and when I say her functions I mean her brain's in particular and This's not a joke."
Lisa rambles in a monotone in one go, without stopping to take a breath, wearing a dead serious expression while Chaeyoung keeps nodding as she speaks.

Ms. Chongha falls silent for a moment, looking at them blankly, then sighs and accepts their request. In the end, they're one of Kim Jisoo acquaintances.

. . . . . . . . . .

After watching several videos of the dance that Jisoo would practice along some notes from Sunmi, there were some side matters that should be discussed, one of which is Jisoo's practicing partner.

Tango, a dance that requires two partners to perform it, and since her partner, who is Mr. Jackson, is in Seoul and can't attend for reasons that were summed up by his phrase 'busy schedules', they agreed that each party would practice alone and meet at least a week before the event to practice together and avoid any mistakes that might occur.

So Miss Sunmi had already agreed with Jackson's dance teacher on the steps and to notify each other of any change that happens in the dance.

Although the focus will be on Jisoo's steps in practicing, she still needs a partner to do so. In the end, the dance depends on the consistency and harmony of both dance partners.

Jennie was calm throughout all that, listening to their discussion and fighting whatever feeling that was bothering her from the inside. She was content just watching Jisoo indulge in her passion and what she likes, dancing. She looks very charming while doing so.