Would be..?

Ashwin comes to his home.. Lekha becomes happy on seeing him..

Lek:"Vaa athaan.. ena sapda kuda varala lunch ku.. apdi enna vela..?"

As:"Zakhir kuda sir oda office poirundhen..time airuchu.."

Lek:"Mmmm.. en un mogam dull a iruku..enna prblm..?"

As:"Adelam ila.. knjm thala vali.."

Lek:"Ohh seri iru na unaku sooda coffee kudukren.. mrng dan kudikama apdiye poita.."

He sits on the sofa with dejected face.. Keeps his hands on back of his head and closes his eyes.. He is still in a swing where he has to go..

After few mins lekha comes with hot coffee and some biscuits..

Lek:"Indha athaan.. coffee.. nama epa kadaiku porom..?"

As:"Vibha work mudichutu call panren nu sonanga..apa polam.."

Lek:"Ava epa work mudika nama epa poga..? Nama munadi poi enaku select panitu irupom.. ava vandha aprm avaluku help panu.."

Ashwin simply nods his head and drinks the coffee that stirs his mind with lots of thoughts.. The sugar which tastes sweet, begins to feel sour for him today..The whole world which he felt conquered now step by step gets defeated.. He breaks the biscuit by thinking of the disability to choose his own decision..

Lekha notices something is wrong with him.. She tries to know it but he manages reluctantly..

After drinking and thinking both head towards the textile shop..

Lekha is very happy that she is going to make a quality time with him..Her eyes moves over each and every section..

As:"Enna pathutae iruka.. edhachu vangra mari idea iruka ila window shopping dana..?"

Lek:"Ila athaan.. saree venum nu easy a soliten..aana ivlo sarees la epdi na choose panradhu nu confusion a iruku.."

As:"Mmm porumaya thedi select panu.. na wait panren.."

He sits over the sofa behind her and scrolls the insta for sometime.. Meantime she sees some designer sarees which are not satisfying her.. suddenly her eyes captured a board called 'Silk Saree Section'..

Lek:"Athaan.. anga paru.. silk saree.. enaku adhan venum.."

As:"Happa oru mudivuku vantiya...Mmm seri va anga pogalam.." Both headed there..

Shopkeeper:"Vaanga madam.. enna pattu pakrenga.. banarasi a..? Kanjeepuram a..? Mysore silk a..?..." and he goes on..

Lek:"Podhum podhum.. enna ivlo solrenga.. pattu la ithana variety iruka..?"

SK:"Aama madam.. inum iruku.. nenga enna pattu pakrenga..?"

Lek:"Hmmm enaku oru idea vum ila.. athaan neeye sol.." she turns to ask him but he is busy thinking deeply..🤔🤔

She shakes his hands and he comes back of his thoughts..

As:"Enna.. enna keta..?"

Lek:"Enna yosichutae iruka.. ivanga neraya pattu solranga.. enaku oru idea varamatengudhu..neeye solu.. Enna pakalam nu.."

As:"Mmm kanjeepuram pattu nala irukum..Rich and Elegant a irukum..😃"

Lek:"Avaru sonadhe katunga.."

The shop keeper displays many kanjeepuram silk sarees to her.. She gets confused to pick one because all are mind blowing in their own way..

Lek:"Elame super a iruku athaan.. enaku enna eduka nae teriala.. neeye onu choose panen.."