Aval sendruvittal..

Ashwin slowly opened his eyes...

He saw his sister chandhra standing opposite to him surrounded by his mama and others..

When he tried to get up... he felt something uneasy.. 

"Aaaaaaahhhh"

He felt pain in his hand... 

When he rubs his eyes and sees his hand...

A white cloth is wrapped above his wrist up to his elbow.. Also he feels something bandaged in his temple..

"Ennachu ka.. En enaku kattu potrukanga.. nalla dana irundhen.." he asked Chandhra with an  inncoent face..

Chandhra doesn't utter any word.. She simply walked towards Lekha....

"AAAAHHHHH"

She gives a tight slap on both her cheeks...

Prakash:"Ivala edhuku adicha Chandhra.. Iva enna pana?"

CK:"Iva enna panala..Iva matum olunga Ashwin kuda irundhrundha avanuku ipdi airukuma..?"

Lek:"Na engayum pogala atha.. Ashwin kuda dan irundhen.. vena avanaye kelunga.." she said it with little tears in her eyes..

Ashu:"Aama ka.. ava engayum pogala en kuda dan car la irundha.."

CK:"Ohhh.. Apa unaku accident ara varaikum iva enna paetti(interview) eduthutu irundhala..?"

Lek:"Adhu vandhu.. atha..."

CK:"Pesadha.. Ne kavanikama vitadhala paru avana.. epdi adi patruku nu.." Her voice showed her affection for her brother...

Yes he met with an ACCIDENT...!

When he tried to touch vibha's shoulder, her scooty moved and a two-wheeler hit him and so his hands and temple got injured...

All the time lekha was closing her eyes and blabbering.. Suddenly she heard the sounds of many vehicles and then only she realized the missing Ashwin..

After then she shocked to see Ashwin lying on the road with his hand surrounded by a pool of blood..

She then immediately admitted him in the hospital and  informed everybody about the accident..

Everybody rushed to the hospital and his beloved sister chandhra was devastated when she looked his brother in that state of injury.. From his childhood, She took care of him carefully without even a single wound till date.. 

So when she saw him in this situation, she can't control and so she slapped lekha..

Of course anyone feels extremely bad when their loved ones gets hurt even they fight also..

Though Chandhrakantha is a rich and strong women, her ultimate weak point is her brother..Even every women's weak point in this world is her relatives only..

It may be her Father..Mother...Husband..Brother..Sister..Son or Daughter.. 

Before them, nothing is important to her.. But for men.. is it same..?