Thavaru..!

At Airport..

The flight has arrived at a delay of 1 hour.. The crowd is medium and all the passengers are waiting for their relatives to welcome them..

Ashwin reached the airport with Zakhir..

Zak:"Dei machan.. Catering ku order kuduka aal varangalam.. na kelambren.. ne pathu avungala veetuku kootitu po da.."

Ashu:"Seri maapla.. fone panren.. byee.." and Zakhir left..

Meanwhile Chandrakantha has arrranged a car for them and the car driver wished Ashwin..

Driver:"Vanakam sir.. madam car anupirukanga.. avunga elarum vantangala?"

Ashu:"Vaanga.. flight vandhruchu.. vandhruvanga.. nama andha name board a pudichutu anga nipom.. adha pathutu avungale varuvanga.."

They both stand at the Arrival area..holding the name board..

Meantime ashwin's fone rang and he went outside to talk.. and the name board was holded by the driver..

He is also a charming young man like Ashwin but due to his fate he works as driver.. So Ashwin has always a soft corner for him..

Finally Prakash Raj, the uncle of Chandhrakantha, came with his dhoti and Red shirt with bright smile in his face.. He was holding luggages in his hand and searched for Ashwin..

At the same time, his one and only daughter, Lekha was walking with him searching his future husband.. (Ada nama hero sir a dan..)

She wore a slim-fit jean with Yellow Tube top covered with a black overcoat.. Also her matching heels with Ray-ban sunglasses showed her dressing sense and attitude of a modern girl..

Her ears were free from earrings.. The Bracelet and Watch in same hand indicated that she has not that much interest in jewellery..

With ravishing Pink lipstick and matching nail polish.. She perfectly looked like a Hollywood heroine..

Prakash and Lekha didn't saw Ashwin for many years and so they can't recognize the face of him..

(Anga dan nama twist ae..)

When they both saw the name board of Prakash, they both ran towards it.

Lekha who was searching for Ashwin, ran towards the board and...

"Athaaannn...."

She hugged him...

Hugged him..???Who.. Ashwin???

NO..!!! THE DRIVER..!!

"Athaaann... evlo varusham aachu unna paathu.. epdi iruka da.. I Love You Athaan...." She said it all the while hugging him...She also laid a kiss on his cheek..

Poor driver boy can't speak anything.. (Epdi pesuvan..)

He was shocked by Lekha's activity.. He can't understand what's going on here.. His head was Spinning.. He was going to fall..

He tried to get out from her embrace.. but she has no mood to leave him..

prakash:"Maapla.. epdi irukenga.. ethana varusham aachu ungala paathu.. aalu thurumba elachu poitenga.. seriya sapudradhilaya..?? inime kavalaya vidunga..Lekha ungaluku daily vaga vagaya samachu potu asathuva.. nenga koocha padama sapdunga..Seriya maapla.."