The Arrival

Hey guys!! I've been wanting to do a Fairy Tail fanfic for a long time now so i guess i finally did it! I hope you guys like it!!

---------------Chapter 1---------------

The sky howled and turned dark, the people of Magnolia could see flashes of lightning. Expecting raindrops falling but nothing came. It all turned back to normal, everyone looked around in confusion but shrugged and continued on. Not knowing what was happening or what was going to happen.

But there was a big group of people that didn't notice the happenings outside as they were all having their own fun time. Who are they? Well, they're the well-known guild, Fairy Tail. As usual, you could see Cana, Macao and Wakaba drinking beer like there's no tomorrow and Levy reading books, with Jet and Droy fawning over her not noticing a certain metal dragon slayer was staring at her from a far.

Mirajane was behind the bar counter with her little sister, Lisana stocking up glasses and cleaning around whilst chatting a bit with the other guild members. And of course, no one can ignore the bickering fight between Natsu and Gray with Elfman and some of the other boys cheering on. Just, ya know, a typical day in the guild.

"Good morning, everyone!" Lucy walked in the double doors, getting lots of replies from the other guild members. She smiled and went towards the bar and sat down to order a order a glass of juice. She could see her pink-haired nakama in the corner of her eye and the sight of him made her giggle and smile. Her heart skipping a beat.

"What are you smiling there for, Lucy?' Mira peeped and gave her a knowing smile that made Lucy blush lightly. "N-nothing," Lucy gulped her juice down and sighed. Then, Erza arrived and sat down next to her, "Hello there Lucy, Mira." "G'morning, Erza. The usual?" Mirajane placed the slice of cake in front of Erza and chatted with the two girls.

Suddenly, a chair flew towards them, ruining Erza's cake and knocking up some glasses on the counter. Followed by Natsu who was apparently punched by Gray. "Come on Flame brain. You're so weak," Gray shouted as he walked slowly towards Natsu, who growled and was about to return an insult but was grabbed by an extra pissed-off Erza.

She slammed Natsu at Gray,"You idiots! You ruined my precious cake and you will pay." The two frenemies paled and begged for forgiveness but was punched anyways. Lucy shuddered at the sight of Erza's anger and sweat dropped. 'Another loud day for me.' "Luuucyyy, help us!" Natsu whined and Gray nodded frantically. "What do you two expect me to do actually?" the celestial wizard raised a brow at them and huffed. "It's not like I could stop Erza, like, it's Erza! She scares me too ya know!" Somewhere, a soft 'No Gray-sama!' heard in the background.

Erza looked at Lucy in wonder, "How am I scary?" Lucy and the boys sweat dropped at the question and the day went on.

~Somewhere else~

"Reiki, where are we?"

"It seems like we're in Magnolia but..."

"It's a bit different!"

"What should we do?"

"Let's find the guild here, we might get a clue on what's happening."

"Isn't it obvious?"

"What are you talking about, Nova?"

"We're in the past."

"Holy shit! We are?!"

"No shit, dumbass, she just said it!"

"Oh shut up!'

"Settle down, you two we need to go get help from the Master."

"Let's go then!"

~Back at The Guild~
Everything and everyone were now more calm and kind of quiet. "I'm boredddd!!" Natsu groaned. "Ayeeeee.." Of course Happy had to agree with him. They were both laying their heads on the table and was complaining more. "Could you two shut it?" Gray bit back harshly, glaring mostly at the fire dragon slayer. "Why don't you shut it?!" And of course, Natsu just had to answer with the same tone.

Lucy felt more irritated and was also sensing a fight to start. "Ugh whatever you dumbass," Surprisingly, Gray's response wasn't a punch. Levy and Juvia approached the group and joined them, well, Juvia was fawning over the ice wizard whereas Levy was just fangirling about the story Lucy had been writing. "Lu-chan! Your story is amazing!! Especially the dramatic scenes, just perfect!" Levy squealed with Lucy just turning a bit red and shy. "It's not that great.."

"Nonsense!" Levy cried out. "I love i-!!" "Could ya quiet down there, shrimp?!" From a few tables away, Gajeel shouted out and was smirking,"You're so loud for a shorty shrimp." The Solid Script mage glared lightly at him, replying,"Oh shut up! Just go eat your metal! And I am not a shrimp!!"

"I'm not even that short.." She muttered. "Yea you are!!" Came the reply of Gajeel. Lucy giggled at the cute interaction of the two, they were obviously crushing on each other. "Quit flirting, you two!" Gray snickered. The other guys chuckling as well. "Talk about yourself and go wear some clothes!" Gajeel growled out. "Gray-sama.." Gray could hear Juvia right next to him and she was staring at him. Her eyes filled with hearts.

"You guys are losers!" Natsu laughed out. With that being said, a fight broke out between Natsu, Gray and Gajeel. Lucy sweatdropped and was hoping for Erza to not come back fast from whatever she was doing. "Y-you okay, Lucy-san?" Lucy looked up to see Wendy and Carla right next to her, looking concerned. "Oh I'm alright. Just hope Erza won't blow up." Wendy and Carla quickly cringed as well.

They all saw Gray and Natsu being thrown far away and heading towards the guild doors by Gajeel, slamming into some of the innocent people and furniture. But was then grabbed by the collar by a pair of strong-looking arms.

"I'm not surprised they were more active like this," the voice belonged to the dark haired boy who was holding Natsu and Gray, who quickly stood back up and stare at the new guests.

A group of nine people.

----------------------------------------------

I hope it wasnt too boring or plain! Leave some comments and votes! Do pls tell if i had any grammar or spelling mistakes! Love you guys!!