Nalu & Gruvia

Hey guys!! Heres the next chap of Future Fairies!! yayyy!! Hope yall like it and thank u so much for the awesome comments and likes!! Enjoy the pic of Nalu's daughter and Gruvia's son.

Chapter 4

Previously:

She grabbed him by his arm and pulled him. "Let me sleep more, Lushii.." Natsu groaned but in the end got pulled out of the bed, falling flat on the floor. Lucy started giggling and was about to reach to him, wanting to make him stand up but was then-!

________________________________

The blonde girl was pulled down onto the bed and was being held by Natsu who groaned and chuckled a bit.

"Ya know Luce... You should've let me sleep more but you didn't so...-!" The dragonslayer flipped her under him and grinned evilly. "W-what are you g-going t-HAHAHA!" Natsu started moving his fingers fast around Lucy's sides and laughed with her.

"No! N-natsu! Hahaha! Stopp!!" Cheery laughter could be heard in the warm and comfy apartment. "This is what you get!" Natsu moved his fingers under the celestial wizard's underarms and pinched more of her sides.

She flailed around on the pink bed and screamed. Small tears appearing in the corner of her eyes as more laughter bubbled out that slowly turned breathy and tired. In the end, Lucy grabbed Natsu's wrists and squealed out,"Natsu!! I said stop!"

Both of the mages were panting and slightly out of breath. Staring at each other's eyes, enchanted by each other. The pink haired boy chuckled and grinned at his bestfriend. He leaned in a bit, getting close to Lucy. Their noses almost touching and their eyes slowly falling. "Luce..."

"You llliiiikkee her!" The two wizards screamed and broke apart, Natsu dropped to the floor and Lucy's face burning red. They looked up to see a certain blue exceed giggling. "Kukuku~ what were you guys doing?" Happy put his paws on his mouth and giggled some more.

Lucy quickly grabbed him and said,"Shut up you silly cat!" Happy yelped out a,"Help me!" And quickly, Ryu and Nashi ran in the room in their pyjamas. "What happened?!" Nashi asked, looking worried. "N-nothing!" The celestial mage sputtered out, trying to cover Happy's mouth to refrain him from saying anything.

Natsu just laughed again, slightly red in the face and said,"Okay why don't all of you just go to bed? 'Cos I want to." He climbed up Lucy's bed and quickly went under the blanket. "Hey! Don't sleep here!" Lucy yelled. In the end, the dragonslayer was too stubborn to move so Lucy gave up and laid next to him, putting a huge soft pillow in between them.

Nashi and Ryu chuckled at the sight and settled down on the thin mattresses that their mother set up for them. Happy flew towards Lucy's bed and plopped down onto Lucy's chest, snuggling himself. "Watch it, cat!" The busty wizard's eye twitch but softened at the sight of the cute exceed purring and her two 'kids' wrapped in their blankets. Her eyes shifted to the snoring figure next to her.

She smiled warmly at the sight. "Alright.. Time to get some sleep," Lucy pulled the covers and her eyes drifted to sleep.

_________________________________

Loud noises of clacking pots and cupboard doors woke the blonde girl. Curious on who's in the kitchen, Lucy got off the bed with much difficulty because of a certain dragonslayer that had almost burried her under him.

She tip-toed out of the room, climbing over Happy and almost kicking Natsu in the leg. Tying her hair in a ponytail and slapping her face a bit to be more awake. As Lucy got near the kitchen, she could smell the scent of breakfast being made.

The curious girl then saw Nashi cooking some eggs, humming happily to herself. "Good morning," Lucy spoke out, smiling at the other surprised girl. "Oh! You scared me!" Nashi laughed out and set some of the plates on the table. "I'm sorry for not asking if I could use these..." She scratched the back of her head and gave Lucy a toothy grin, similar to another certain someone's smile.