Playing Mommy & Daddy

(A/N: Ola everybody!! XD sorry for the late update but here i am!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and the cute pic of GaLe)

Chapter 3
"Why should I? I did say you're my partner forever,"the fire dragonslayer said boldly, grinning at Lucy. With those words, Lucy flushed and become flustered,'Oh my God! ><' .

"Alright! Let's discuss this at Lucy's house!!" Natsu cheered with Happy and his two supposed kids shouting out an 'Aye!' While Lucy, well she just sighed and thinking that a headache is already forming.

----------------------------------------------
Laxus can't believe he was actually listening to the Satan Soul demon and his younger blonde look-a-like. Watching the two females chatting naturally. "So kid," Nova looked up to her father in curiosity. "Who's place do you want to stay at? I suggest Mira's 'cos I don't think you'd comfortable at mine."

The blonde girl giggled and said,"Okay then but didn't grandpa say you and mom have to be with me together?" Mira nodded in agreement while the thunder dragonslayer just grumbled out,"Who cares what that old fart says?"

And at that, he earned a smack from the master. "Watch it, boy! You better listen to what I say! It'll be more easier," Makarov then kept smacking Laxus who in the end had to obey his orders. "Well then, why don't we stay over your place? I share the same room with Lisana at Fairy Hills and I don't want to trouble her," Mira smiled at both her daughter and *cough* husband *cough*. Laxus turned slightly pink and Nova who noticed just giggled.

"Damn.. Thunderbolts just got whipped by them," Gajeel muttered out, with Pantherlily, Gale and Levy around him. "Like you'll be in a few years.." Gale muttered out, smirking. "What did you say?" Levy asked, looking up from her book. "Haha nothing mom," the teen grinned. Levy blushed at the title given to her by her 'son', not used to being called like that.

Gajeel snickered and said,"Aren't ya too short to be a mom?" Making Levy turn more red,"I'm not short! I'm just petite!!" Hitting the dragonslayer with her thick book. "Keep telling yourself that, shrimp." Gale and Pantherlily stared at the cute interaction and smirked at each other. "Well it was your fault dad, you were the one who made her a momma!"

Both Lily and Gale laughed as Gajeel and Levy blushed heavily. "Shut it, kid!" The iron dragonslayer smackd his son, who was still laughing. "I'm just telling the truth, right moommm?" Gale put his arm around the bookworm's shoulders and laughed even more. "I-i don't know!" Levy puffed out her cheeks and pinched Gale in the arm, making the teen flinch.

"Ow! Mom, that hurt!" Gajeel chuckled and flickd Gale's forehead,"You deserved it." Lily smiled at the sight of them, laying down on Levy's lap. "Well, aren't you guys such the happy family?" They looked up at Gray who was at the next table with Juvia and his kids.

"Whatever," Both Levy and Gajeel scowled. "Why don't you just go spend time with your wife and kids?" Levy teased the ice make wizard. "Juvia? Gray-sama's w-wife?" Juvia still couldn't believe what was happening and was about to faint again but was stopped when the twins snapped their fingers in front of her face.

"Geez mama, you have got to get hold of yourself!" Sylvia exclaimed with Rin agreeing with her in the background. "Sorry Sylvia-chan," Juvia laughed out nervously. Gray sighed and looked at the water mage, feeling a bit more shy and flustered. He actually started a family with her in the future.

Gray had been ignoring these weird feelings he gets everytime he's around Juvia but now, it can't be pushed away. "I'll pack my things and go to your dorm room later, okay?" Juvia was shocked and nodded quickly. Both of them slightly blushing.

Storm was irritated by the way his parents were acting, all shy and flustered and fidgety. It was obvious to him that the two had feelings for each other but they were too dense to realize it. "Dad was right when he told us that mom was so in love with him when they were younger," Storm smirked and chuckled. "Gray-sama did?!"

Storm smiled at his mother and nodded. "He said that you never gave up on him even if he ignored you," Rin joined in. "You were always there for him, mama," Sylvia smiled brightly at both the water and ice mage. "And that was one of the reasons he loves about you," Storm added. Gray blushed at what the teens told them and looked at Juvia, who smiled and giggled.

"Ookay! I'm going to go get my things packed. You guys can follow Juvia to her dorm!" Gray quickly stood up and waved. Juvia shouted a happy 'okay!' and then, told the kids to follow her.

----------------------------------------------
Erza was already on her way back to Fairy Hills with Reiki and Rosemary. She was carrying Rosemary on her back, the young child always cheering cutely and giggling. She instantly love the two.

"So, Reiki, is your father always around at the guild in the future?" The Titania asked shyly. She looked at Reiki who was staring at the stars above them and looked at her, saying,"Yeah, he's always around. Well, sometimes he would go on missions and all that."

Erza smiled, feeling reliefed that Jellal stayed at the guild. "I see. And is he a good father to you two?" "Absolutely yes. He spoiled me when I was younger and now he spoils Rose a lot, his little princess he says," Reiki ruffled Rose's bright red hair. "Taught us a lot of things and loved all of us equally. Especially you mother."

"That's great to hear," Erza was slightly flushed and felt really happy. "What else is happening now in your time?" She looked around the buildings and lights, passing by some people. "I'm not supposed to reveal a lot of what would happen," the maroon haired boy said. Erza felt slightly disappointed but understood. "Oh."

"But, I could tell you a bit." He grinned at his mother, taking Rosemary of her and carried her on his shoulders making the little girl giggle more. "Rei-nii!" "It's not that different from the time here, it's still pretty much the same." He chuckled and continued,"Uncle Gray and Natsu still fight and Uncle Gajeel would join. Sometimes, even dad gets involved in one of their brawls! You would always get mad but you were too tired to even scold them at times."

"Haha not much difference, huh?" Erza laughed, feeling glad that Fairy Tail was still the same. "Yes and it's always fun to be at the guild. Eventhough it would be too loud and rowdy, it's still home," Reiki said. "Very fun and great!" cheered his little sister. "Mama is always so cool when she beats up Uncle Natsu and the rest!" She grinned at Erza.

Erza felt really happy. She had this fuzzy warm and homey feeling when she looked at the boy and girl. Not hesitant to love them even if she just met them. They were still her children and she can't wait to really meet them.

----------------------------------------------

"Natsu! Get off my bed!! You haven't even bathe yet!" A certain celestial wizard shouted. Feeling slightly angry at her bestfriend who was napping on her bed. "Come on, Natsu!"

She grabbed him by his arm and pulled him. "Let me sleep more, Lushii.." Natsu groaned but in the end got pulled out of the bed, falling flat on the floor. Lucy started giggling and was about to reach to him, wanting to make him stand up but was then-!

---------------------------------------------
(A/N: Done! Was rushing when I did this but hope yall enjoy!! Don't hesitate to tell me if I had any grammar mistakes or anything!! Love you all and bye!)