Spitting Images

(A/N: Hellooo everybody!! I'm back with the second chapter!! Hope you guys will enjoy this story.)

-------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

"I'm not surpirsed they were more active like this," the dark haired boy eyed at Natsu and Gray, craking a small smirk. "I mean they are younger here."

"I agree with you, Gale," a light-blonde haired girl spoke up. Her blue eyes lit up and her smile brightened. An exact image of Mira. "Look how confused they are! Haha!!" Everyone gasped at the chuckling pink haired girl.

"Holy shit! Another person with pink hair!!" A guild member gasped out. A lot of the others was surprised as well. Natsu just stared at the group of people. The girl bursted out laughing again, holding her stomach. "Oh shut up, you idiot!" The boy with dark blue hair bit out. "You shut up, ice freak!!" And an argument started between the two teens.

The guild sweatdropped at the familiar sight. Natsu and Gray just stared in silent.

Suddenly, a dark aura appeared behind them. "Would you two please not argue at a time like this?!" Everyone looked at the angry maroon haired boy who was also holding a small red headed child in his arms. His right eye having the same tattoo a certain blue-haired mage had. "Alright alright.." The two teens chilled but was still glaring at each other.

"Onii-chan," blue-haired twins chanted together. The same dark blue haired boy raised his brow at them. "Your clothes!" He yelped and quickly looked for his clothes. Then, Gajeel slowly stood up and approached them, sniffing the air. "You guys aren't from here."

"Bingo!!" The dark haired boy grinned. "Ryu , why don't you explain them what happened!" A blonde haired boy looked up from his book and quickly said,"oh! Uh.. We're not from this time!"

"You all are from the future, are you not?" The master appeared, his arms crossed and his face serious. "Yes, master," they all said. "Well, why don't you introduce yourselves before we know what the problem here is."

"My name is Nova Dreyar. Daughter of Laxus and Mirajane Dreyar and your great-grandaughter!" The light-blonde haired girl waved. Mirajane was speechless. So was Laxus who removed his headphones when the whole thing happened.

"I'm Gale Redfox. Son of Gajeel and Levy Redfox." The dark haired boy smirked. His red eyes eyeing both his blushing mother and baffled father. "Is this a prank?!" Gajeel shouted. Levy looked at Gajeel with a bit of sadness in her eyes, feeling rejected. The iron dragonslayer noticed and quickly said," I'm not saying I don't like you, it's just that this could be a prank!" The bookworm turned red again hearing Gajeel say his feelings towards her.

"Wow dad! You just admit you like her!" Gajeel then turned red and growled in frustration. He sat back down witg Lily chuckling at his embarassment. "And we're not lying. See? If this was a prank we won't have these," they all showed their guild marks and grinned.

Lucy looked and said,"Hm this isn't a prank." "Of course it's not! Who the hell wants to prank Fairy Tail?!" A lot of them agreed and laughed a bit. "That's true," Erza smirked, feeling proud of her guild. "Anyways, continue."

The maroon haired boy stepped forward and slightly bowed,"My name is Reiki Fernandes and this is my little sister, Rosemary. We are the children of Jellal and Erza Fernandes." He let down the little girl down who was confused and looked like she just woke up from a nap. Erza turned into the shade of her hair and was also aww-ing at the sight of her daughter. 'That felt weird to call her my daughter.' Everyone especially Mira and the girls squealed at the sight of the red haired girl yawning.

The twins quickly jumped up and grinned,"I'm Rin." The boy's grin widened. "And I'm Sylvia!" The girl waved franticaly. They had a slight french accent just like Juvia. "We're the Fullbuster twins!" As soon as they said that, Natsu shouted,"Oh My God! Gray's and Juvia's kids!" It was surprising for Natsu to actually figure it out.

"And that shirtless guy is our older brother, Storm! And yeap! You guessed it right Uncle Natsu! We're the kids of Gray and Juvia Fullbuster," Rin pointed at his big brother and Sylvia nodded her head. Juvia then screamed and became a small puddle of water. You could see red tints dusted on a certain ice wizard's cheeks.

Storm lightly glared at his siblings and muttered,"I can introduce myself, tsk." His hands shoved in his pockets. Then, the blonde haired boy spoke," My name is Ryu Dragneel and this is my sister Nashi Dragneel and we are-!"

"The kids of Natsu and Lucy Dragneel!!"

Was cut off by his loud sister.

Mira and Lisanna squealed even more. "Pay up, Cana!!" Cana grumbled and took out a small bag of jewels, handing it to Mirajane who was grinning and giggling. "You guys betted on me and Natsu?!" The celestial wizard cried out, her cheeks slowly turning pink. "Huh, who would've thought Flame breathe here could find a woman and make babies," Gray smirked. "Shut up you fucking ice queen!" retort Natsu.

"Don't you dare start-!" Both Master and Erza glared down at the two mages cower in fear. Lucy on the other hand was still shell shocked. So was Levy and Juvia. Gajeel was just quiet and Laxus stared at Nova then glanced at the Satan Soul wizard.

Makarov then looked at Reiki and asked,"How did you children end up here?" Which Reiki replied,"Well, we were all at the guild's library and Nashi here, being a little curious girl, made a mess with all the book. And one of the books glowed and suddenly, we're here." Nashi puffed her cheeks out and yelled,"Well, soorryy!"

Natsu quickly said," That happened to us too once!!" Happy jumped chanting an "Aye!"

"Yes, a long time ago." Erza said. Gray and Lucy nodding in agreement. Wendy then walked up,"I think someone borrowed it a few days ago for a mission." The master went deep in thought for a split second and then grinned,"Well in the mean time, you can stay here for a few days and live temporarily at your 'parent's places!"

All the teens went to their parents. Nova skipping towards Mira and cheerfully greeted,"Hello mama!" Mira smiled warmly at the teen. "Hello Nova-chan!" The teen then looked for her father. "Daddy get over here!!" As if being controlled, Laxus obediently walked towards the two girls, slightly red.

"Pops, mom. 'Sup?" Gale grinned at the bookworm and iron-chewing mage who were sitting far apart and Lily sighing in the middle. "Hey kid," Lily waved. His paw raised up to give a highfive to Gale. "Hey Lily!"

Erza was eating her cheesecake yet again when she felt a tug on her skirt. She looked down to see big eyes staring up at her. "Mummy.. " Rosemary lift her arms motioning the requip mage to pick her up. But she was just confused. "She wants you to hold her, mom," Erza looked up. Reiki smiled at her and bowed. "Oh no need for that. Come here Rosemary," the redhead picked up the mini red head and motioned Reiki to sit with her.

"Mama!! Papa!!" Both Rin and Sylvia ran towards Gruvia.(lol) Juvia had already calmed down and Gray sat awkwardly near her. "I guess they're gonna be with us, huh?" The halfnaked wizard looked at the water mage. "Yea, Juvia g-guess so." Storm rolled his eyes at the sight. Aunt Cana was right about his parents being this awkward around each other. With his mother being quite a fangirl towards his father.

Lucy just felt exhausted after all this talking and wanted to go home. She saw Nashi and Ryu approaching her and Natsu. "Well, mom, dad, nice to meet you guys in your younger selves!" They both smiled.

A spitting image of them.

Which Natsu grinned back. Lucy was surprised that Natsu was taking this better than her.

"How can you just take this easily?" Lucy stared at her salmon haired bestfriend. "Well, they are my kids and I believe them," he replied. "So, you are not at all disturbed by all of this?"

"Why should I? I did say you're my partner forever."

----------------------------------------------
(A/N: There ya guys go!! I did my best! Hope you guys like it! Sorry if there are spelling or grammar mistakes!!)