😍😍

Jennie and Lisa talk about everything. The contract and their plans and all. Lisa have also mentioned that the morning she left without informing them is the time where she was called my her friend who owns a garage. Her friend Matthias, is a german guy who is addicted to car and race. He has his own garage. Lisa asked him a favor to install hidden cameras to Jennie's new BMW for security reason and change the glass to bulletproof one. Matthias has only limited time since he's going back again to Germany for another car show in München. So he needs Lisa to bring the car early and with regards. She was really on a hurry.

Lisa and Jennie decided to check the contract of the project and read the script first before deciding.

Jennie's Company

Jennie and Lisa is now sitting inside the CEO office together with Manager Oppa.

„CEO Yang, Thank you for giving us your time to talk to you. I know you really are a busy person" Lisa said 

„CEO Manoban, it will always be my great pleasure to talk to you and Jennie here. You are always welcome here in our company." CEO Yang smile and answer.

„So, lets talk about our concern." Lisa said. Jennie is just sitting in front of her looking at her wife while she speak. Jennie is really amazed with How Lisa is handling the situation right nowY she can still feel that she's jealous about the possibility but she know that she will respect her whatever her decisions is.

„Manager KIM, can you please hand to us the copy of the script and the contract." CEO YANG said.

Manager Kim take the copy from the envelope on his hand and give copies to Lisa, Jennie, Manager Oppa and CEO KIM. It took time for them to read and review the script but seeing Lisa's face, it's obvious thats she is not liking it. There will be a brief bed scene and kissing scene and reading the script imagining her wife being touch and kiss by someone else brings fire to her eyes and the paper she's holding is half crumpled now. She is also sweating due to anger but still trying to calm herself.

„Thank you for this CEO Yang, Jennie and I will be reviewing the contract and decide of she's going to sign for the project or not. Thank you for your time." Lisa stand up and shake CEO YANG's hand.

„Thank you CEO for accommodating us. I will be informing Manager Oppa about my decision. I hope you don't mind the delay." Jennie said apologetically to CEO Yang

„Jennieyah, You're like my child. Lisa here is a good wife and I understand how she feels about this. Actually I'm expecting you to actually say No for the project and I won't blame you. Jennie, think about what will make you happy and do things you will not regret. You have proven yourself in this industry. People loves you no mater what you do. Alright?" he said and tap Jennie's shoulder. Lisa and Jennie smile at him and bow down and leave his office.

The couple went to their home to discuss it.

„You know I love you right and I will do everything to make you happy and put smile in that beautiful face." Lisa said while caressing Jennie's face

„I'm expecting a But" Jennie roll her eyes that made Lisa giggle

„Buuuuuuut. Yes, there's a but. I don't like the script though, bed scene, Just no" Lisa said seriously

Jennie look at her wife and smile.

„You decide for me love?" Jennie ask her

Lisa was really surprised with Jennie's words. She didn't expect that Jennie will be passive in making decision about her career.

„Lisa, Baby, I love my career more than anything in this world." Jennie said that made Lisa's eyes go big" But that was before I met you and have our own family. Career is important but my family comes first. I understand that you don't like me to accept this project because of Hanbin, at first I was really excited cause its new to me but we are one team now. We both need to have a say on this." Jennie said and give Lisa a peck in her cheeks

„Sooooooooo?" Lisa said

„Soooooooooo, No. I'm not going to accept the offer. I don't want to leave you and the kids. I can't imagine our boys with you for months and eat chicken all the time." Jennie rolled her eyes and teased her wife.

„Really? Are you sure? Really? Gosh. I'm so happy, I'm not being selfish right?" Lisa ask her

„No baby, I have my doubts to and manager Oppa is also hoping that I won't accept it since her wife is pregnant and almost her due date. So I don't want him to miss his wife's first delivery." Jennie said.

„Yehey!!!" Lisa shout and run like a kid in their living room. She keeps on jumping and make Jennie laugh. They are both laughing when

The door opens and revealed Miss Dorothy with the kids. Jennie look at her kids and shocked with what's he is seeing.

„Lucas!" Jennie shout that made Lisa stop from jumping and look at Jennie and when she realized what made Jennie shout. She runs towards her.

„Baby, what happened? Miss Dorothy." Lisa said sternly and look at Miss Dorothy

„CEO Manoban, I went to bring Gregory in the CR cause he was going to pee and We left Lucas in the table since he is still not finished with his snack. When we came back, I daw Lucas with a cut lips. But he won't say anything. I'm really sorry Madame and CEO Manoban." Miss Dorothy said and bow down to them. Tears are running in her face. She loves the twins as if they are her own.

„Lucas, look at Mama. Tell Mama what happened Baby, please?" Jennie look at him and almost crying seeing her kid with bruises and cut lips.

„Mama...." Lucas cried and Jennie hug him and rub his back.

„You're a strong boy and you will tell Mama everything after we clean your wound okay?" Jennie said and carried Lucas to their room

Lisa tale Gregory and carry him as well.

„Miss Dorothy, you can rest now. We are not mad at you. We know that you will never let anyone harm our kids. Sometimes, things happens beyond our control. Stop crying okay?? We will find out what happened. Just go to your room and we will have dinner soon. Rest for a while." Lisa said and tap Miss Dorothy's shoulder

„See you later, Lola D.. Lucas Hyung and I loves you. So stop crying okay?" Gregory said and blow Miss Dorothy a kiss.

Lisa bring Gregory to their room and bath him and change his clothes.

Jennie and Lucas are in the bathroom and siting in the tub while cleaning his wounds.

„Baby, can you now tell Mama what happened?" Jennie ask Lucas

„Maaaamaa, there's this guy at school. He punched me because I refused to give him my food"Lucas said

„Soooo, what did you not tell Miss Dorothy about it?" Jennie is trying to get more information from her son

„Because the boy threatened me that he will punch me again if I tell them." Lucas said and Jennie just nod. So it's bullying and it's about time to transfer the kids to another school.

Jennie told Lisa about what happened and both decided to transfer the twins in different school. They were about to have their dinner when Jennie's phone ring.. she didn't answer it the first time but it call back again.

„Hello, who's this?" Jennie said

Lisa look at Jennie asking who's on the line but Jennie just shrugged

„Hellooo, if you're not going to tell me who you are Im gonna hang up, bye!" Jennie said

„Wait!!" the caller said „this is Hanbin"

„Hanbin? Hi. What? I mean why did you call?" Jennie is still looking at Lisa.

„Have you not sign the contract yet? I mean, the project will start soon and you know... it's in China" Hanbin said

„About that, I'm sorry Hanbin but I refused to sign the contract. My company will send the official email tomorrow to your company and I'm glad you called so I can say this to you myself." Jennie said

„Wait? What?? Why Jennie??? This is a huge project? Is this because of your wife? Come on Jennie! This is your career!" Hanbin is almost shouting in the other line

„Excuse me, Mr. Kim but you have no right to shout at me. Please contact my company if you need more clarification." Jennie end the call annoyed. But Lisa approach her and give her a kiss.

„Remind me to get a new number tomorrow love" Jennie tell Lisa.