She's back

Days past and Jennie became better. She's staying in her Parents house still, however she is now reporting to work and recording songs and going out with her wife and kids. Lisa isn't use of Jennie sleeping away from her but she doesn't want to push her wife. Jennie will come home soon.

The last will of CEO LANCE KIM will be revealed today, however there is no special about it since the only heir of the estate is Jennie and her Mother. Lisa and Jennie is sitting on beside each other waiting for the lawyers to come and read to them the will.

Mrs

Mrs. Kim is seated at the center and Jennie on her right side then Lisa. Jisoo's dad , CEO Kims only brother is also present today. Jisoo Kim was also summoned to be present.

"Auntie, may I know why am I here?" Jisoo ask Mrs. kim

"Your uncle Loves you as much as she loves Jennie, Jisoo you know that. You'll find out soon why" Mrs. kim smile at her and her dad added

"Maybe your uncle left you a chicken factory kid, that's why you're here today" CEO Albert Kim said and laugh to her together

"Appa! But a chicken factory will be nice Auntie" Jisoo smiles bright

"Yah! Unnie, your chicken is really important to you. I guess more important than Chaeng " Jennie teased Jisoo and Jisoo was about to say something when the Lawyers arrive.

All of them stand up and bow to the lawyers.

"Good Morning. I am Atty. Watson and these are my colleagues Atty. Miller and Atty. Chang. We are CEO LANCE KIMs lawyers. Let's begin?" Atty. Watson said

"Alright." they all said in unison

"This document says that 10% of the KIM industry and holding will be given to Miss Kim Jisoo."

"Whaaaat? Really??? Uncle" Jisoo almost cried because she can buy hundreds of chicken factory because of the wealth that her Uncle left for her.

"Don't be so happy Daughter, When I die I will not give you anything since older Brother gave you already. Hehehe" CEO ALbert KIM teased his daughter

"Yah Appa! I dont need your wealth. I need you. Don't say something like that" Jisoo almost cry hearing her dad talking about dying

Jennie and Mrs.Kim including Lisa smile at the bickering Father and Daughter.

"Sorry guys, Atty. please continue" CEO ALbert Kim Said

"The 20% and the Kim Mansion in Korea and Jeju will be given to my lovely wife, "Mum, I know that you don't need any of these but Still these are for you" That's what CEO KIM said."

"And the 70%, I will give it to my daughter..... in law, Lalisa Manoban Kim." Atty. Watsons says

"Whaaat?? Why me??? Why not my wife? She's the only heir." Lisa said looking at her Mother in law and Jennie who are just smiling at her including her uncle Albert.