I'm back

Lisa arrived in Korea and she and Jennie's dad had already talk. CEO Kim offered to pay for their wedding, at first Lisa disagree since it is their wedding but old Kim insisted to pay. Lisa said that he will think about it and she mentioned it to her dad. Her dad wanted to contribute too. Rich peoples problem, how to spend money. So Lisa's dad called the Kims and informed them that he will pay half of the expenses so it would be fair. Then both party agreed. Lisa wanted to buy a house in Korea but Mama Kim and her mom was ahead of her. They have had already both purchased a house for the couple. Lisa and Jennie was really amazed by the action of both their parents.

They have chosen a huge modern estate with pool and huge garden that suites Lisa and Jennie's taste.

At Jennie's Penthouse

"Hun, since my parents and your parents paid for everything, what I am gonna do with the money I save for our wedding?" Lisa asked Jennie

Jennie looked at Lisa and slightly giggle, she knew that her partner saved money on her own for their wedding and its a huge amount but it will be not in use since the old Kim and Manoban will be the one to pay for everything.

"Just let them Baby, consider that as a gift. And with your money, just save it for our future kids" Jennie said and wink at Lisa

Hearing Jennie mentioned about Kids. Lisa smirk.

"Let's start making babies,hun" Lisa said seductively to Jennie.

Lisa hold Jennie's hand and carry her in bridal way to their room. They made love all day that day..

Jennie woke up with Lisa not beside her. But when she turn she noticed a letter on the side table.

„Went for a run, love! I love you!"

Jennie smiled seeing how sweet Lisa is. She then stand up and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. To her surprise, she heard her fiancé cooking breakfast and laughing with someone..

"You are definitely like her" Jennie heard Lisa's voice

"Of course I am the artist and she is my masterpiece." The other woman's voice said

When Jennie enters the kitchen she witness her fiancée and her mother giggling.

"Ehem" Jennie said

The two women look at the Jennie's direction.

"Good Morning love! Glad you're up baby it's time for breakfast" Lisa said while smiling wide to her fiancée

Jennie smiles as well. She look at her mom and greeted her as well.

"What brings you her Mum? Jennie ask her mum

"Oh sweetie, I was in the neighborhood and I said why don't I visit my favorite child" Mrs. kim teased Jennie

"I AM your only child mum, stop it." jennie said while rolling her eyes

"Hahaha" both Lisa and her Mother laugh at Jennie.

"Seriously sweetie, I was just in the neighborhood but I also came her to talk to you about your weeding . I have found a beautiful florist for your grand day. Flowers will be sent from Belgium and the Netherlands." Her Mother said

The couple listen to Mrs. KIMs plan about the weeding and ofcourse she has a good taste and the two agreed. Mrs. Kim left after that and the couple prepared for their work as well. Jennie went for a tv interview and Lisa went to their new hotel site.

5:30 Pm - Lisa's POV

my day is about to end. Imma go home and see my fiancée. It really good going home to someone you love. It gives you good feeling and happiness. I am thinking of my beautifully fiancée when suddenly my phone rings.

"Yah! Pokpak!" The man in the line said

"What do you want Jackson?" I said

"Haha Lisayah, I just landed this morning here in Korea for a new project. Let's go grab a drink tonight. Bam is with me. Please Lisayaaaaaaah!" Jackson said.

"Can I ask Jennie first?  She's expecting me to come home at 6." I said

"Ooohhhh Lisa's whipped. I see that. I see that." Jackson teased me "but I called Nini first and she already said yes!" He added

"You called my wife first before me?" I said shock!

"Your fiancée brother not yet your wife, but yeah I did. I expected that you will  be asking her permission so why not ask her first" Jackson said laughing from the other line.

"Jackson, I will really kill you. Don't call my wife!" I said

"Yaaaaah pokpak! Just come to this bar, I think nini will be there too" he said

"Fine. I'll call her first." I cut off the line and immediately dialed my fiancée's number.

"Hello" Jennie said

"Love, Jackson called. " i was about to tell her what happened

"I know baby, he asked me if you can go Out with the boys. I said yes. I will be there too, however I will be coming a little late cause I still have a photoshoot for Vogue.  Is that alright?" She said

I didn't know that she has a Vogue photoshoot today. I just thought she has a TV interview. But okay.

"Photoshoot love? You didn't mention it. I hope outfits not too revealing?" I said and she chuckles

"Naaah baby. And you will see the photos first before it gets publish. Is that cool baby?" She said

Thats so sweet of her to show me the photos first before publishing it. I'm really happy right now. I really found the one.

"Thank you love for taking my say in  regarding this. Hehe" i said

"Of course you will be my wife soon and we need to get used to this set up" she said.

"You're one of a kind baby. I love you sooooo much." I said

"We're going to shoot now baby, I will call you as soon as we pack up. MANOBAN, Don't drink much okay? I will be there later" she said emphasizing my Last name that will soon be hers too.

"Yes, MRS. Kim- Manoban." I chuckles and hang up.

I fix my things and went to the bar that Jackson said. As I enter the bar I was directed to the VIP room and when I open it Jackson, Bambam, Rosie and Jisoo were already there.

"Hey guys!" I said happily to them.

They all look at me and hugged me tight.

"Guys, can't bre be breath!" I said

They all laugh at me. We surely miss each other..