Mrs. And Mrs.

Everyone is seated and waiting for the couple to arrived. Lisa came in first. Wearing this.

He looks gorgeously handsome with the tuxedo she choose

He looks gorgeously handsome with the tuxedo she choose. Lisa walk down the aisle with her mom and dad beside her. The parents are all teary while holding their eldest daughters hand.

When they reached the altar, Lisa hugged her mom and her dad and her brother Leo.

„Be a good wife to your wife Kid. I am always proud of what you have become. I love you so much my eldest" Lisa's dad said and kissed Lisa at her cheek

Hearing those words made Lisa tear up. She hugged her dad tight and her dad hugged her back.

„Baby, I love you so much and always remember that a happy wife is a happy life" Dr. Manoban said and wink at Lisa that made her giggle. She then hug Lisa and proceed to their seat.

Lisa is waiting at the Altar for the love of her life. She keeps on bitting her lips due to anxiety. She look at her watch when she heard all the people inside the venue saying „wow". She then look at the door of the venue and her eyes meet the most gorgeous cat looking eye that she loves the most. Jennie Kim.

Jennie look at Lisa and smile

Jennie look at Lisa and smile. Lisa is at awe with how exquisite Jennie is at this very moment. As Jennie walk in the aisle, Lisa cries. Jennie look at Lisa and tear a bit. Jennie is with her parents. Her dad is crying too. Jennie is his only daughter so it's understandable how emotional he is right now.

When Jennie reached the altar. She hug her Mum and her dad.

„If she ever hurt you, call me princess. You will always be daddy's little girl" CEO KIm whispers to Jennie

„Dad!" Jennie laugh a little and kiss her father

„This is it, Baby. You're going to change your surname" Mommy Kim says

„I will not change it Mum, I will only add something to it" She then smile

„Please take care of my princess Lisa." CEO KIM said while hugging Lisa

„I sure will, Dad with all my heart and soul." Lisa assured her father in law. 

„You two be happy" Mummy Kim says