🌈🌈

Jennie's POV

It's already 10 in the evening and my Lisa isn't home yet. She still is upset about the project. I've tried to call her many times and sent messages many times but she isn't answering. I have already talk to manager Oppa to negotiate first before we approve. I need to check the script first before i sign the contract. I will also ask Atty. Watson and his colleagues to check and review the contract for me before signing. But Lisa here is the most difficult task to conquer. I love my job but I love Lisa the most. I don't know what to do, I will talk to her again later.

I am reading my favorite book in bed when I hear a car going inside our property. I thought it was Lisa but the car isn't familiar to me. It wasn't Lisa Range Rover. It's a black BMW. I wonder why the guards let it in. I called TOP oppa to check the car. He told me to stay in the room and inform me later.

„Madame, it's CEO Lisa with your cousin Jisoo and Rosè „ TOP Oppa calls me and inform me about it

I went down to check what's happening and I saw Lisa being carried by TOP AND Seungri Oppa, she's drunk. She's unconscious. My god. As I saw my wife in that state I run towards them and help them place Lisa on the couch.

„Unnie what happend?" I ask Jisoo unnie

„This idiot wife of yours calls me earlier that you two fought over a project. Then at around 9:30 someone called me to fetch Lisa at the bar. Her bodyguards are nowhere to be found at the bar but when I ask her where are they, Lisa answered me that she sent them home and threatened them that she will fire them if they will call you or not follow what she asked." Jisoo unnie said and take the couch facing Lisa.

I look at her. I'm pissed and annoyed because she's drunk but I understand her. I ask TOP oppa if they can bring Lisa to our rooms because I don't want our kids to see her to the state.

Lisa is peacefully sleeping in our bed after I removed all her clothes and bath her. I went down again to our living room and I saw Jisoo and Rosè still talking.

Rosè look at me and smile gently.

„It's the first time that I saw her drunk again, what happened?" Rosè asked me and I told them everything. Rosè and Jisoo ask me to think again before signing the contract. China is far from Korea and I will be spending more time there. I'm not really sure what to do now since my family is at stake.

They wanted to leave but I told them to stay over night since it's already late.

„By the way Chaeng, who's car is it that you drove?" I asked Rosè before she enters the guest room

„Ohhh it's yours actually. My cousin bought it yesterday as a gift to you. She took it today from the garage. I place the key in your key drawer downstairs it has your name on it Jennieyah." She said „ don't worry about her , she loves you but overprotective as well, you know that right?" She added and I nod and smile. I go back to our room and prepare myself to sleep.

7 am...

I woke up and when I check Lisa isn't beside me anymore. I'm going to the kitchen to make breakfast since Rosè and Jisoo are here and it's Saturday. The twins might be hungry as well.

Im climbing down the stairs when I smell bacons, toast, eggs, and hams. When I arrive at the kitchen I saw Rosè making breakfast and the kids are sitting in the dining table silently. Jisoo is trying to make them both laugh but the twins are not in the mood.

„Heeey" I said

Rosè look at me and smile.

„I hope you don't mind if we invade your kitchen Jendukie. I figured that you are tired so I ask Jisoo if we can make breakfast for us." Rosè said while transferring the bacon to the plate

„No worries, Chaeng and thank you." I said. „good morning boys" I said

The twins just look at me without any expressions in their faces. Lucas look at me and then look away.

I kneel down in front of them and ask them what's happening and look at Jisoo.

„I've been trying to talk to them for like 15 minutes now but These two are not in the mood" Jisoo said

„Where is Mommy, Ma?" Gregory ask me. I don't know what to answer since I dont know where she is. I look at Jisoo and Rosè but the both shrugged.

„I saw Mommy left. I called her but she just look at me and left" Lucas said

„What do you mean Luc? Where did you saw Mommy?" I ask him.

„Earlier, I went down first before any of you. I saw Mommy wearing jeans and shirt I called her but she didn't talk to me. She drive that new car in the garage." Lucas said and when I look at him his eyes are teary and he is about to cry, same as Gregory

„Mama are you and Mommy Fighting? Why did she ignore Hyung earlier? Is she mad at us? Is she going to leave us? Does she have a new family?" Gregory said crying

Jisoo, Rosè and I exchange glances and panick when the twins are about to cry.

„No baby, thats not it. Mommy has something to do in the office maybe that's why she woke up early and left. And maybe she didn't heard Hyung calling her. Please don't think about that. Mommy loves us so much okay??" I said and kiss the both of them in their forehead. Both of them calm down when I place small kisses in their faces. They begin to change their mood and smile a little. They also responds to Jisoo jokes and play along with her.

„Let's eat!!!" Rosè shout excitedly and the twins clap their hands

„What about me? Can I eat too?"

„Lisa" I said

Lisa arrived smiling. She look at me with her gorgeous eyes. Both of the twins run towards her and hug her tight. Lisa carry both of the twins and bring them back to their chairs. She then look at me and walk towards me.

„Good morning love" she said and kissed me softly in my Lips

„Eeeeeeeeew" Jisoo, Rosè rolled their eyes while the twins said in unison

Lisa and I just laugh and I ask her to take her seat.

„Baby, we will talk later okay???" she said smiling

I smile back at her and peck her again in her lips. I know my priorities.